Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joyce: Ustinov Win Proves I'm A Credible Opponent For Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joyce: Ustinov Win Proves I'm A Credible Opponent For Joshua

Alexander Ustinov is 42 years old and was knocked out in his previous fight. Joe Joyce still believes that the way he beat Ustinov on Saturday night disproved promoter Eddie Hearn's contention that "Juggernaut" isn't a credible opponent for Great Britain's biggest boxing star. Hearn indicated recently that Joyce hasn't accomplished enough during his 1-year pro career to warrant consideration for a fight against Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol Joyce is sooo slow. AJ or Wilder sleeps him easy. Hell Fury might be able to hit him 3 times before Joe's first punch actually lands

Comment

Joshua finishes this dude easily. So does Wilder.

Stiverne and ustinov are credible wins, but Joyce need some more fights on this level before stepping up.

Comment

I think he should fight another 2-3 times and then face Whyte. If he passes through Whyte, he becomes a proper contender for AJ or Wilder.

He should be able to fight Ortiz by the end of the year. Ortiz would be a great test for Joyce.

Comment

In before slow and robot come up in a post.

I’ll maintain Joyce is a problem for anyone.

It’s not like he’d stand off any of them. He makes them all fight

Comment

At the moment, Joyce wouldn't be a bad back-up fight for any of the top guys, but can't see him winning a belt just yet.
            I wouldn't say knocking out the Stiverne or Ustinov of recent times warrants a title shot though, maybe have him fight an actual eliminator against a current top contender first instead of beating up has-been's.

Comment

He's the WBA "gold" title holder. He could earn a Joshua shot within a few fights and get knocked ******ed if he really wants.

Comment

I’d pay to see him in with Del Boy.

That would be pure violence

Comment

Joshua stops him on his feet. Joyce is big and strong and can punch but is there to be hit and slower than the seasons

Comment

Not sure how beating Ustinov proves anything in terms of fighting at the top level. Didn't he get knocked out by a cruiserweight not long ago?

Comment

Working...
                    X