Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the man to slay the 'monster' ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the man to slay the 'monster' ?

I think he might have to move up to FW tbf. I think Nery gets splattered, he moves up and Navarrette is easy work.

I thought Tete might give him problems when the tournament was announced, not sure now...still want to see that fight though

Who will it be?
    Luis Nery
    28.13%
    Emanuel Navarrete
    6.25%
    Zolani Tete
    0.00%
    Rey Vargas
    3.13%
    Oscar Valdez
    9.38%
    Josh Warringon
    3.13%
    Other?
    6.25%
    Nobody, he beats all of the above.
    43.75%

I don't see anyone from 122 down beating him unless they have him do year round VADA testing. Inoue is almost certainly doping, reminds me of Pacquiao when his power kept getting better as he kept going up in weight..

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
      I don't see anyone from 122 down beating him unless they have him do year round VADA testing. Inoue is almost certainly doping, reminds me of Pacquiao when his power kept getting better as he kept going up in weight..

I love how all the ricans claimed he was a hypejob and would be schooled by Manny. Inoue destroys him and now hes on PEDS. please just **** off will you.

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        Dude, you are an idiot. There was already an analysis of Pac's entire career going up in weight and it was posted on this web site and when he rose in weight, with one incomplete sampling at 140 and when he rose in weight, his KO's dropped. Go look at boxrec, fool.

Comment

none, he beats them all

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            Dude, you are an idiot. There was already an analysis of Pac's entire career going up in weight and it was posted on this web site and when he rose in weight, with one incomplete sampling at 140 and when he rose in weight, his KO's dropped. Go look at boxrec, fool.
            When Cotto stopped Martinez & Geale at MW that clearly proved he was on PEDS, a former 140lber stopping former MW champs in devastating fashion?

Comment

118 to Super Bantamweight is a big step up so I will have to see how he performs up there. Right now I think its safe to say the 126ers and Nery beat him.

Comment

No one in the next year or two I feel like.

And I feel like its not gonna happen at all in his current division, although I'm not super up on if there is a Jarron Ennis type mfer or Teofimo type mfer on the quick rise there either so take my stance fwiw with that concerning my lack of info on who's coming for Monster.

Comment

If bet the farm and my children’s farms and their children’s farms on Luis Nery.

Luis Nery would punk Inoue. Absolutely destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                    If bet the farm and my children’s farms and their children’s farms on Luis Nery.

Luis Nery would punk Inoue. Absolutely destroy him.
                    Huge Inoue fan here but I wholeheartedly agree. Yamanaka should have a talk with him. I'm sure he would advise his countryman not to step in the ring against Luis Nery.

Comment

Working...
                    X