Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the man to slay the 'monster' ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the 122 pounders I say Ray Vargas gets whooped.

He needs to move up asap before he dies on the scales.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      LOL @ Inoue fighting in King Santa's division.

Take Warrington and Valdez off that list OP.

You think josh warington would beat Inoue? really? he hits like a girl, his gastank is the only reason he is relevant, am i really overhyping Inoue to think he could beat josh ****ing warrington? Inoue V Valdez is a dream matchup of mine for a few years down the line

& Santa better run off to another division and get paid to be KO'd By tank before Valdez merks him

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        You think josh warington would beat Inoue? really? he hits like a girl, his gastank is the only reason he is relevant, am i really overhyping Inoue to think he could beat josh ****ing warrington? Inoue V Valdez is a dream matchup of mine for a few years down the line

& Santa better run off to another division and get paid to be KO'd By tank before Valdez merks him :****you:

Yes he'd fail like all the other fighters trying to jump up 2 weight classes to win a title. (Rigo, Brook, Khan, Marquez, Garcia) etc..

Comment

Yes he'd fail like all the other fighters trying to jump up 2 weight classes to win a title. (Rigo, Brook, Khan, Marquez, Garcia) ect...
          Rigo is like 5'2 my dude. Inoue is the same size as Valdez & Frampton and bigger than guys like Mares...

And comparing the massive weight jump up from WW to MW isnt really as relevant from the 8 pounds from Bantam to Feather. Inoue is what, 25/26? give him 3 years and he will fill out for FW.

Comment

other than an old, aging yamanaka, with nery being roided up and 2 wgt classes overwgt,

who has nery ever beat?

there is no evidence or support that he should even be in the same class as inoue.

rodriguez is better than nery, and he got iced.

Comment

Rigo is like 5'2 my dude. Inoue is the same size as Valdez & Frampton and bigger than guys like Mares...

And comparing the massive weight jump up from WW to MW isnt really as relevant from the 8 pounds from Bantam to Feather. Inoue is what, 25/26? give him 3 years and he will fill out for FW.

8 pounds is a lot for smaller fighters. That's why there's weight classes.

He's definitely the truth at 118 at the moment. If he can run through everybody at 122 like he's he's doing right now at Bantanmweight then there's no denying his greatness.

Comment

8 pounds is a lot for smaller fighters. That's why there's weight classes.

He's definitely the truth at 118 at the moment. If he can run through everybody at 122 like he's he's doing right now at Bantanmweight then there's no denying his greatness.
                Thats true, hence why i said he can fill out to that weight in a few years time. He obviously couldnt jump 2 divsions right now. He would look like a little doughboy like Mikey did.

Comment

Thats true, hence why i said he can fill out to that weight in a few years time. He obviously couldnt jump 2 divsions right now. He would look like a little doughboy like Mikey did.
                  Dude Navarrette might be the best at 122. That mofo's draining down from welterweight to fight these little dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
                    If bet the farm and my children’s farms and their children’s farms on Luis Nery.

Luis Nery would punk Inoue. Absolutely destroy him.
                    Damn...you got a lot of farms.

Comment

Dude Navarrette might be the best at 122. That mofo's draining down from welterweight to fight these little dudes.
                      I need to see more of him, hopefully he stays at 122 for a couple of years, so Inoue can defend agaisnt Tete and Nery before moving up to take him on, but yea looks like hes just doing a Hurd and boiling down & relying on sheer size and power, Tbh i would think Inoue would light him up with his counters

Either way after poor Nonito gets oblitered, the matchups are mouth watering:

Inoue V Nery
                      Inoue V Tete
                      Inoue V Navarrette

Im hoping his career is guided without any Inoue v Paul Butler type BS along the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X