No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Manager Sees Joshua or Fury as More Likely For 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
    Where was the date and venue of Wilders offer? There wasnt any, Wilder turned down an offer based on those 2 missing peices of information. But then Hearn didnt just not get that info, he didnt get any, Finkel refused to send the terms.

But when the money was coming from BT Sport no wonder Finkel didnt want to let Eddie see the terms.
    Team AJ could have publicly said "We will take the money, give us the particulars". They went the opposite direction: it's not real .... blh blah ... oh, it IS real, but we want the fight at Wembley .... blah blah ... let the fans train and fight him .... blah blah ....

Then here come the blind cheerleaders: whomp whomp whomp

ROFLMAO! It was OFFERED. If it was offered to me I woulda publicly said "Hell Yeah!" And we can go get all the details cleared up. But, since they didn't want the fight .....

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
      More nonsense, none of which is true. Your mom and dad had at least 18 years to get you past spewing wild imaginings and failed ... I sure can't do it on a blog Post.

Wilder wanted the fight and tried. Wilder fans wanted the fight and still want it. hearn clowned everyone.

Because NOW they SAY they wanna make the fight (who believes them?) - is too bad. NOW they have to either make everyone a GREAT business deal - OR - shut up, sit down and wait.

As a longtime BOXING FAN I understand business is part of it. hearn screwed the business up clowning with Wilder. That's why we are here (where the fight stands). But, keep ranting and slandering till you have a stroke. Hell, momma and ddada couldn't break you ...
      Sad really what Wilder has turned you to...with thinking of yours we never would see an undisputed fight...have fun watching Wilder fight Cana beating them in first rounders, this reminds me when Iron Tyson was demolishing cans in first rounds, when he stepped he got beat! You Americans know your paper chump would get his behind beaten by AJ cos Fury already schooled him and beat him...why does Wilder want to fight Ortiz again? Why not give Whyte his dam shot???? Didnt you see how Ortiz looked post fight??? He looked like he just got off a stroke!!! Wilder can never be the world’s champ, how many tickets did this BS fight sell???

Comment

See, This guy knows Wilder is ducking. Why cant other Wilder fans? I mean hes come out with some excuse but i didnt really pay attention to that cuz everything MastaBlasta has just said is completely baseless but atleast he is admitting Wilder is ducking TILL THIS DAY.
        Nah Dude, that ain't what I'm saying .... that's what you are spinning. LoL!!

Comment

50 million, BT SPORT, NO TERMS, NO CONDITIONS, 24 HOUR DEADLINE. NO PHONE CALLS ALLOWED, NO EMAILS ALLOWED, MEETINGS CANCELLED.

Hearn said he was very interested please send the terms, Joshua said lets roll. Finkel said NO. Hearn said we need to discuss the terms in a planned meeting cuz we dont know the terms and Finkel said NO.
          A lot of spin in misinfo in all hat noise. You must be spinning for the cheerleaders. ALL the people involved know the facts. All that heaniac embellishment IS funny though, LoL!

Comment

LoL @ hardheaded people based on their own creative storytelling.
            Creative story telliing? Isnt Wilder facing Ortiz next? Wasnt Ortiz in the ring? Didnt Finkel say 2020? Isnt the title of this thread "WILDER MANAGER SEES JOSHUA OR FURY AS MORE LIKELY FOR 2020"??????????

Does Wilder want to fight Joshua next?

Comment

Nah Dude, that ain't what I'm saying .... that's what you are spinning. LoL!!
              Joshua wants Wilder, NEXT. Does Wilder want Joshua next?

Comment

At the end of the day hearn & Co. haven't been satisfied with any offers. Team Wilder hasn't been satisfied with any offers. THere we are.

Until more concessions are made to get to a deal everyone is happy with - no fight. It's really simple.

All the noise: this one don't want it, that one don't want it, etc - is just NOISE.

I wanna see the fight like everyone. But no matter how much you PLEDGE to want the fight, it ain't happening until the Teams find a deal they can accept.

That's why I say pipe down and wait. Unless someone can step up and make an offer both teams will accept, there's nothing else to do.

But MastaBlasta don't want the best fights doe - LOLOL!
                Try again kids.

Comment

A lot of spin in misinfo in all hat noise. You must be spinning for the cheerleaders. ALL the people involved know the facts. All that heaniac embellishment IS funny though, LoL!
                  Which bit?

Was there not a 24 hour deadline?
                  Did Hearn get the contract, or terms?
                  Did Hearn ask for them?
                  Did Finkel cancel a planned meeting?

Ive seen interviews with Finkel that confirm there was a 24 hour deadline, that he did cancel meetings and that he didnt send them terms or conditions or a contract. OUT OF HIS OWN MOUTH.

Comment

At the end of the day hearn & Co. haven't been satisfied with any offers. Team Wilder hasn't been satisfied with any offers. THere we are.

Until more concessions are made to get to a deal everyone is happy with - no fight. It's really simple.

All the noise: this one don't want it, that one don't want it, etc - is just NOISE.

I wanna see the fight like everyone. But no matter how much you PLEDGE to want the fight, it ain't happening until the Teams find a deal they can accept.

That's why I say pipe down and wait. Unless someone can step up and make an offer both teams will accept, there's nothing else to do.

But MastaBlasta don't want the best fights doe - LOLOL!
                    Try again kids.
                    Joshua wants the fight next. Does Wilder want the fight next?

Comment

I agree. Its ALWAYS been 2020 doe. Everything was lining up to 2020.

I do suspect there is some % chance it could happen at the end of the year, but DAZN would need to offer a better deal than last time out or things would need to go south with DAZN & Joshua after this June 1 fight.

I think we are 80/20 to see Joshua vs Wilder in 2020 barring anyone losing doe as of today. Obviously if Joshua somehow loses to Ruiz or Wilder loses to whoever his next opponent is it could push it out, but I don't think its crazy to think if either guy loses & revenges themselves in a rematch its not gonna destroy this fight. At this point while an L for either guy drops the upside with this fight now this fight is big enough that even if both guy lose & its not too damaging of a L to their rep a fight between them is still viable just like the Tyson vs Holyfield fight was viable after both guys taking L's prior to their proposed 1990 fight legit happening in 1995(?).

Comment

Working...
                      X