Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forget all the Wilder-AJ BS. Inoue stole the show last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget all the Wilder-AJ BS. Inoue stole the show last night.

Watching that guy up close last night was a privilege. You can literally hear the thud from his punches, I’ve experienced that before with guys like GGG, Kovalev, Wilder or other HW’s but never someone of that size. Inoue’s skill level combined with his power is frightening. I am so excited to see how much this very special fighter can achieve.

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Watching that guy up close last night was a privilege. You can literally hear the thud from his punches, I’ve experienced that before with guys like GGG, Kovalev, Wilder or other HW’s but never someone of that size. Inoue’s skill level combined with his power is frightening. I am so excited to see how much this very special fighter can achieve.
    One of my favorite fighters. His body of work is impressive and my #1 P4P atm

Inoue's performance was more impressive considering his level of competition. But that Wilder KO is one for your highlight reels.

Comment

You're damn right. Both Taylor and Wilder did exactly what I expected them to do. My picks on those fights were perfect. But Inoue...man, I did not expect him to blow out Rodriguez like that. Rodriguez is no joke, he has a lot of skills and Inoue just made him look like a bum. Really impressive

Comment

Yeah his power is freakish.

It's fitting he is fighting Donaire in the final as the only Bantamweight I've seen with that kind of power is prime Doniare.

Inoue vs prime Donaire. Imagine!!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          One of my favorite fighters. His body of work is impressive and my #1 P4P atm

Inoue's performance was more impressive considering his level of competition. But that Wilder KO is one for your highlight reels.
          Good post . My thoughts exactly .

Comment

I don't watch heavy weight anymore. Can't stand watching out of shape athletes. The skills is severely lacking also.

I barely pay attention to lower weight but inoue got me interested.

Comment

I thought he did too, but Wilder came back later on and took that away from him with his first round KO lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                I don't watch heavy weight anymore. Can't stand watching out of shape athletes. The skills is severely lacking also.

I barely pay attention to lower weight but inoue got me interested.
                I said this yesterday, that he would bring the attention back to the lower weights, the same way Naz did around the time he was fighting. Some might say Estrada is doing so, but even when Naz was around we had Barrera, Morales etc but they didn’t bring the sort of attention that Naz brought to the lower weights.

Not calling Naz the better fighter, just speaking about the attention he brought to the weight class and the money he generated for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  I said this yesterday, that he would bring the attention back to the lower weights, the same way Naz did around the time he was fighting. Some might say Estrada is doing so, but even when Naz was around we had Barrera, Morales etc but they didn’t bring the sort of attention that Naz brought to the lower weights.

Not calling Naz the better fighter, just speaking about the attention he brought to the weight class and the money he generated for them.
                  Oh yeah but I feel like hype is different. He's making legit world champs look helpless. He's ko'ing fighters that haven't even been dropped.

When you put it perspective at what he's doing I didn't see him lose a round yet but I only watched his last 5 fights.

Comment

I hope Donaire gets knocked out early. i do NOT want to see a sustained beating on Nonito for 6+ rounds, he could get put in hospital and seriously hurt.

Comment

Working...
                    X