Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    let me guess, you must be a Joshua fan right..... ?

which is why you suggested that Wilder NEEEEEDS to fight Shyte..... NOT Joshua, or Fury..... Shyte.....

what will Poshua ****e do when he no longer has Dillian Whyte running blocker for him?

us Wilder fans want him to stretch Joshua, not Whyte

just saying

who do you want Poshua to fight then, if not Wilder ?
    Quite pathetic, that some of these AJ fans are trying to make Whyte fight Wilder so they can delay the AJ fight longer.

Watching Whyte get demolished in the first round would be entertaining, but no sane person wants to see this get in the way of AJ vs Wilder.

Comment

no kid, that is a lie that you cannot substantiate

why do you need to tell unsubstantiated lies ?

There’s no doubt in my mind they don’t want to fight Deontay Wilder in April,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If they did, they wouldn’t have sent a contract with more impediments in it than the first time. I mean, they don’t even have their own lies together right now.

“Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.

Asked whether this could be the final nail in the coffin for Joshua v Wilder, Finkel responded: “I’m just fed up discussing this bull**** with them because it’s one bull**** after another.

“People who want to be his fans – that’s fine, but don’t believe the lies coming from the Joshua side surrounding these negotiations.

“Deontay Wilder wants this fight and it’s not down to anything on his side that’s it’s not happening.
      "

Just more Finkle lies. He didn't talk about what he wanted in the contract. Because if he did say, Eddie would be able to send it over and expose him. Liars don't want to speak on the specifics because they'll get caught out. It's why Finkle doesn't mention anything other than a rematch clause Wilder's way. But when have you ever seen a huge A side star give the weak B side fighter a rematch clause? Huh?

Don't worry though, this will be all over soon. The **** are trapped.

And yes, Finkle is on film contradicting himself. Search it out.

Comment

now

they could put the date back instead of milking you dummies with fat-boy Ruiz

shlthead..... your boy ducked Wilder TWICE in 2018

1) grow up
        2) deal with it

Fury is fighting Schwartz on ESPN you idiot. The fact you think AJ is ducking because he won't push the date back is crazy. You're a weirdo troll. Fury had his chance to fight AJ for 40% but he instead made it a lot more difficult by signing with Arum on another platform.

You deal with these facts you f3cking window licker.

The fact you come on here every day to write lies and mad crazy shlt proves you're a loner of the worst kind. You probably have about 30 cats living with you in your 1 bedroom apartment.

Nutter. You're nothing but a creepy troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          Just more Finkle lies. He didn't talk about what he wanted in the contract. Because if he did say, Eddie would be able to send it over and expose him. Liars don't want to speak on the specifics because they'll get caught out. It's why Finkle doesn't mention anything other than a rematch clause Wilder's way. But when have you ever seen a huge A side star give the weak B side fighter a rematch clause? Huh?

Don't worry though, this will be all over soon. The **** are trapped.

And yes, Finkle is on film contradicting himself. Search it out.

specifics.....

"Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.
          "

hey, pinocchio.....

where is that link..... ?

YOU said that Finkel is on film denying it.....

..... so where is the link, you little bullshlt artist?

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Sid, hello there my friend; It's always nice meeting you under the circumstances. Now tell me what was your initial reaction to the Wilder/Breazeale fight. Was it a crowd pleasing and entertaining performance by Deontay Wilder? You have to admit that "The Bronze Bomber" is the best puncher in the Heavyweight division right now?
            Wilder did what he needed to do. No complaints from me. It's just unusual to see Wilder without him struggling.

Wilder can have the best puncher tag if it makes you feel happy. AJ punches hard enough, so it doesn't matter. What does matter is he's the number 1 unified champ.

Comment

specifics.....

"Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

"

hey, pinocchio.....

where is that link..... ?

YOU said that Finkel is on film denying it.....

..... so where is the link, you little bullshlt artist?
              So another post about the rematch clause? I acknowledged it. No other specifics were mentioned.

Keep on huffing and puffing, it won't change the fact that you're a deranged troll.

Comment

Fury is fighting Schwartz on ESPN you idiot. The fact you think AJ is ducking because he won't push the date back is crazy. You're a weirdo troll. Fury had his chance to fight AJ for 40% but he instead made it a lot more difficult by signing with Arum on another platform.

You deal with these facts you f3cking window licker.

The fact you come on here every day to write lies and mad crazy shlt proves you're a loner of the worst kind. You probably have about 30 cats living with you in your 1 bedroom apartment.

Nutter. You're nothing but a creepy troll.

1) AJ demanded 50m, got offered $50m, but still refused to fight

2) AJ lowballed Wilder $12m, then quickly ran off to fight Povetkin

3) AJ lowballed Wilder $15m ..... shat himself when Wilder accepted ..... but then refused to supply a date and signature on the contract, and included ridiculous impediments that made no sense at all

4) NONE of the above events are the actions of a party who want to fight

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year..... your excuses and ranting are absurd

how could a rationale adult human-being forget/dismiss/deny ..... that Joshua and Hearn lied, low-balled, and then lost their pen

when Team Wilder realized that Joshua and Hearn had no intention of making that fight, they moved on.....

Haymon, Espinoza, Finkle, BOB ARUM, and even Eddie Hearn himself, admitted that Wilder will probably make more money than DAZN offered him by making his own path.....

Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now..... all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?

you are behaving like a childish idiot kid, grow up you freak

Comment

So another post about the rematch clause? I acknowledged it. No other specifics were mentioned.

Keep on huffing and puffing, it won't change the fact that you're a deranged troll.

your lies, and your failure to provide links for those lies..... will not change the fact that Joshua ducked Wilder at LEAST TWICE in 2018

sorry if that makes you sad.....

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                    Sid, mate; That is simply not true. When Wilder was chasing Anthony Joshua; Eddie Hearn was too busy dangling Dillian Whyte in front of his face.

He told Hearn that he would challenge Dillian Whyte only under one condition and that is if he would promise him the fight with Anthony Joshua next.

However, Hearn refused and decided that it wouldn't be in the best interest of either Matchroom Sport or Anthony Joshua to accept those terms.

Then subsequently, Deontay Wilder told Dillian Whyte, that he has to fight and defeat Luis Ortiz next, in a WBC Final elimination bout; In order to get his title shot against him. However Whyte rejected it by refusing the offer.
                    I'm not talking about that deal. This is a separate deal that didn't involve AJ. It was just for the 1 Whyte fight. Wilder turned it down. That's a fact. So is Wilder telling Whyte that he wouldn't fight him for 2 years even if he became mandatory. Whyte exposed this on private message on Twitter.

Whyte said he'd fight Ortiz if you remember. But said he wanted Wilder to confirm he'd be next if he won. Wilder went silent after that. We all know why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
                      i never said they were the same you idiot. Go back read my post cause I ain’t repeating myself for a fuuuking sword swallower like you . Please get off this board so men can talk.
                      You said they were as easy to hit as each other.

That's what you said.

That is beyond ******. AJ has very good defence. Brezeale has none.

And please don't confuse yourself with being a man. It's very clear you're not.

Comment

Working...
                      X