Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hearn is your typical promoter. Always ready with a "juicy quote" but when the time comes to sign the fight there are always obstacles. There is a huge dilemma for Hearn and he knows it. I'm sure Wilder would sign a 50/50 one fight deal with a rematch clause of say 70/30 for the winner of the first fight. The problem is if Joshua get's starched in a round or two would the public salivate over a rematch? Hearn wants control and Wilder is rightfully "not having it". The fight is too big not to happen but we have seen stranger things in boxing!

Comment

• Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      You know what you need to do hearn.send that 50/50 split contract soon as possible.lets make this a Ali Frazier trilogy.put boxing back on top
      Exactly.......

Comment

• Wilder vs Joshua probably happens next as Wilder demolished a big top ranked contender and Joshua is fighting Ruiz on US soil to promote himself to the American ppv audience

Comment

• Word "impressive" is unapropriate, Wilder fought the guy that is not even top 10 by The Ring. Neither is next Joshua`s opponent. Stop hyping normal fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
            That implies Wilder can box. HE CAN'T!! Once AJ or whoever figures him out he's a has been. I think Fury is that man. He kicked his ass all over the ring and made Beontay look like an idiot.
            You're a moron! What make believe round did Fury land a big punch or anything significant the entire fight??? Don't dodge the question either! What round did this azz kicking occur?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Ali became "The People's Champ" b/c he took the fights "to the people!" "Rumble in the Jungle!" "Thrilla in Manila!" I believe Ali fought in 12 countries, and also fought in Puerto Rico! We don't have "World Champions" anymore! I've been watching "What's My Name" on HBO, and missing "The Champ!" Fury has come here, and Joshua is coming here, maybe Wilder should go abroad, and build his profile the way "The Greatest" did it!
              Are you under the assumption Wilder has only fought in the US? Lmao

He's fought in the UK a couple times, Puerto Rico once and Mexico 2 or 3 times..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                Totally opposite behind close doors book AJ for the next 3 years . Public we want it tomorrow (. Yeah right fools )
                The only one who is booked up is Wilder. Haver you forgotten what he and Finkle said already? So you've got it the wrong way round. But you are American so it's only natural to have everything backwards and ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plick647 View Post
                  AJ will look stupid next week if he does anything less than this fight
                  Why would he look stupid? Ruiz has a better chin, defence, and is of a higher calibre.

Did Wilder look stupid to you when AJ got rid of Molina and Gavern quicker with half the fights Wilder had?

AJ will break Ruiz down and get the stoppage in the second half of the fight. Ruiz won't open up much so it makes it harder to stop someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Word "impressive" is unapropriate, Wilder fought the guy that is not even top 10 by The Ring. Neither is next Joshua`s opponent. Stop hyping normal fights.
                    Wilder dispatched of a guy in 1 round that it took Joshua 7 rounds to beat.

That is impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Wilder dispatched of a guy in 1 round that it took Joshua 7 rounds to beat.

That is impressive.
                      Again ( I hate repeating myself): Joshua finished Molina inside 3 rounds, it took Wilder 9 rounds. So?

Comment

Working...
                      X