Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    When could Fury and AJ fight?

You'll duck this like the coward you are.

now

they could put the date back instead of milking you dummies with fat-boy Ruiz

shlthead..... your boy ducked Wilder TWICE in 2018

1) grow up
    2) deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      A side, B side? Knock it off! Your an A side Sid, Arsehole! If they present Wilder with a decent offer with no strings attached, he will jump on it. Frank Bruno 2.0 will get crushed! BOMBSQUAAAAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
        You are lying, I'm not UK and I want Wildher vs Whyte, anything else is a duck from him. Boxing fans can see Wildher is cherry picking easy fights like Ortiz and Breazeale.
        Why?

The whole world wants "Wilder vs AJ".
        or at least "Wilder vs Fury".

The only people calling for Whyte vs Wilder, are pathetic AJ fan boys who want to protect AJ from Wilder for a little longer.

Ortiz is an "easy fight"? I think you just lost any credibility you had left with that silly statement. You must be new to boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
          A side, B side? Knock it off! Your an A side Sid, Arsehole! If they present Wilder with a decent offer with no strings attached, he will jump on it. Frank Bruno 2.0 will get crushed! BOMBSQUAAAAD!
          Lol - Frank Bruno 2.0 or maybe more Like Audley Harrison v2.0.

Comment

Brezeale was made for Wilder. But who else decent or better does Wilder do this to? Wilder usually struggles with bums or loses to the first proven guy he's ever fought even though he was at his very worst point in his career.
            Sid, hello there my friend; It's always nice meeting you under the circumstances. Now tell me what was your initial reaction to the Wilder/Breazeale fight. Was it a crowd pleasing and entertaining performance by Deontay Wilder? You have to admit that "The Bronze Bomber" is the best puncher in the Heavyweight division right now?

Comment

The rest of the world can see alright. But it has no relation to the madness you come out with.

But I would like to hear what you've got to say on the rest of the world. Let me hear your knowledge. Haha.
              They love big punchers. The shot that Wilder hit Breazeale with was heard all around the world.

He him hit so hard that it jarred his kin folk back in Brazil. As a matter of fact, all of Wilder's past four fights have gone viral; Stiverne II, Luis Ortiz, Tyson Fury and now Dominic Breazeale.

There is nothing that one can say about the man other than he's a dangerous and lethal puncher. So are you sure you feel comfortable with him wanting to fight AJ in the ring?

I don't know if that would be wise Sid because if you square up with him, toe to toe and don't move your head you won't stand a chance against him.

If you don't believe me then just ask Tyson Fury. He has a first hand account on just how hard Wilder punches.

Also, Tyson Fury said that none of the the top Heavyweights in the world stand a chance against "The Bronze Bomber"; Not even Dillian Whyte or Anthony Joshua.

"][URL="
              Last edited by champion4ever; 05-19-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Good fights

Wilder promised all boxing fans that he will go back to the basic and fight behind the jab after Tyson Fury fight. He remained true to his words! Wilder also said he will come heavier for a rematch with Fury and here we saw that he was heavier. I feel the more time he gets to fight Joshua, the more work he will put towards his skills. That fight when it happens will be one hell of a fight. Stay calm and keep guessing the winner when it happens. Either boxer could win by knockout but one thing is certain, it will finish within 6. Joshua will win against Ruiz as expected. Tyson Fury wins next fight too. The other guys to look out for Kownacki, Fa, Hunter, Dubois and Joyce.

Comment

• Wilder will destroy Joshua and after the fight Fury will be spazzing for a rematch.

Comment

Wilder thinks Whyte would beat him. Why else would he turn down 7 Mill for the fight and match his biggest payday?
                    Sid, mate; That is simply not true. When Wilder was chasing Anthony Joshua; Eddie Hearn was too busy dangling Dillian Whyte in front of his face.

He told Hearn that he would challenge Dillian Whyte only under one condition and that is if he would promise him the fight with Anthony Joshua next.

However, Hearn refused and decided that it wouldn't be in the best interest of either Matchroom Sport or Anthony Joshua to accept those terms.

Then subsequently, Deontay Wilder told Dillian Whyte, that he has to fight and defeat Luis Ortiz next, in a WBC Final elimination bout; In order to get his title shot against him. However Whyte rejected it by refusing the offer.

Comment

Yes, Brezeale and AJ are basically the same. There is no difference in skill, timing, accuracy, counters, speed or distance control.

Thanks for you insight. It was a pleasure to read.
                      i never said they were the same you idiot. Go back read my post cause I ain’t repeating myself for a fuuuking sword swallower like you . Please get off this board so men can talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X