Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Justify Wilder getting 50/50? You can't unless you talk your madness. Look at what both bring to the table. Besides, Wilder has come out and said he wouldn't even accept 50/50. Or is he going to contradict himself again like he always does?

What huge A side star in history signed a deal where the weak B side got most of the money in the rematch if they lost? Just give me one name?
    A side, B side? Knock it off! Your an A side Sid, Arsehole! If they present Wilder with a decent offer with no strings attached, he will jump on it. Frank Bruno 2.0 will get crushed! BOMBSQUAAAAD!

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
      Are you under the assumption Wilder has only fought in the US? Lmao

He's fought in the UK a couple times, Puerto Rico once and Mexico 2 or 3 times..
      The UK once, and Mexico twice. It was against bums and shot fighters though.

Wilder would never fight a serious contender or champ on away soil. He doesn't have the character. A bit like most Americans because those who do, do it, lose the vast majority of the time. Americans hate traveling. They expect everyone else to do it but not them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
        Lol. Joshua hasnt boxed anyones ears off. He struggles with tiny midgets like takam and parker.

Ruiz is going to make him look silly too.

And hes a very limited boxer who is completely relient on his size advantage in most of his fights.
        He won pretty much every round against Parker and Takam. He didn't come close to struggling. But then again, you just say this out of bias and bitterness.

I hope one day you can get over this. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          no one outside of the UK wants to see Whyte fight wilder, or anyone else. We want Wilder fighting the top guys.

Whyte would be lucky to last 90 seconds against Wilder. Whytes is probably one of the least skilled boxers in the heavy weight division.

Theres a good reason Whyte is chasing bottom feeders like MAnual Charr. He gets beaten by any top 10 guy.

I doubt Whyte would even take a fight against Wilder, if they sent him a contract, he has pulled out of at least 4 final eliminators already, and just tore up a signed contract to fight AJ.

Shouts all day about fighting the top guys then ducks them all when it starts getting serious.
          He beat a top 10 guy in Parker didn't he? Or have you now thrown Parker under the bus and consider him a bum or something?

Tell me what you know about other countries not wanting Whyte to fight Wilder? I'd like to hear it.

Wilder never has, or ever will, knock someone on the level of Whyte out in 90 seconds. Just look at how long all the other bums lasted with him. But Wilder doesn't want it, that's why he's already told Whyte he'll make him wait 2 years even if he becomes mandatory. Not even for 7 Mill like he wanted. Haha.

He's chasing bottom feeders but is fighting Rivas? Yeah, it must be shlt being you. Just imagine being so weak that you had to make up a fantasy world where you can't have your emotions stamped on. You know, like when Whyte and AJ beat your hero even though you told us they were getting knocked out? Remember that? Haha.

So long, doofus.

Comment

• Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            Are people really saying They’d be more impressed with Wilder fighting Whyte over the the Guy Whyte swerved.

Not very sound logic to me
            Wilder has already beaten the old man with high blood pressure. What do you think will happen differently?

At least Whyte is fresh and in prime. Ortiz has done nothing since but fight bums and look like shlt. This is a different fight all together. Wilder knows it too. Which is why he's ran away from it from the get go.

Why has the supposedly most powerful man in boxing only been able to feed his fighter in Ortiz complete trash?

Comment

Fields got found out by Barret. But how many fights had Fields had when he fought him? And how many fights did Wilder have when he fought someone of a similar calibre?
              Wilder has never been found out by the calibre of Barrett. Wilder flattens fighters on that level, that is my point.

If he was as bad as people say, he would have been losing to guys like Breazeale, Ortiz etc..

At the end of the day, only 1 guy has beaten him (but got robbed) and it was a guy that also made Wlad look lost and basic. Nobody else has come close to beating Wilder.
              Last edited by TheBigLug; 05-19-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                We're about to find out! Many of the great ones catapulted to stardom for who they beat! Ali vs. Liston! Mayweather vs. De La Hoya! Tarver vs. RJJ! Foreman vs. Frazier! Belts only mean as much as who beat to get it, and who you beat to keep it! Wilder is in a good spot, following a spectacular performance!
                And who has Wilder beat? Why is his money being kept secret from others? Surely if he was getting paid more than before they'd have no problem with letting us know. But no, they want to lie to people instead.

Beating the big star doesn't make you a star. Just look at Mosley and Tarver. Look at Douglas.

Comment

• The point you guys are missing is what hearn agrees to verbally and what Hearn puts in writing in a contract are 2 totally different things.

Eddie is well known for bait and switch in America.

Comment

I've never seen anybody talk like he's going through murderers row. Just that he's done more than any contender to deserve a shot at a title.

Now with Wilder....
                    Sure, Whyte does deserve his shot, he's been no.1 for long enough but that's the WBC for you. I think Adonis Stevenson went about 4 years without facing a mandatory.

I'm just saying that Whyte's recent run of form is being a bit overrated by some, but he is deserving of a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                      Wilder hasn't beaten any top fighters, lost to Fury and i don't really rate Ortiz.

But we were talking about Whyte, not Wilder.

I simply don't think Whyte has a style or ability to beat Wilder and would get stopped early, regardless of who both have and haven't fought.
                      Well as long as you're consistent, i'm cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X