Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
    If wilder hits Aj with that same right hand Aj is done. For some reason people on this board act like Aj saying s more difficult to hit than Breazeale but Aj is a very up and down fighter with little lateral movement. If a 41 yr old klitchko tagged him so will wilder who is a lot faster . That being said I am not taking anything away from Aj as he can **** to.
    Yes, Brezeale and AJ are basically the same. There is no difference in skill, timing, accuracy, counters, speed or distance control.

Thanks for you insight. It was a pleasure to read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      i still have doubts it happens this year...and that will probably be on wilder...which is totally fine and cool with me...wilder is now building momentum and hes been jerked around by AJs side several times already....his popularity is building and is his money.....wilder is being patient now.....a year or so ago he wanted the fight and tried to make it several times in earnest...only to be played....now wilder will wait until he feels the time is right......i think hell wait till next year
      When did Wilder try to make the fight? Because the coward is saying so? Yeah, because listening to a coward who will say anything to get out of the fight is the one you go to for the truth.

Silly me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Fight bums? Lace em up there Tommy tough town.
        No, you're right, Wilder fights the best and only the best. He doesn't fight a continuing stream of bums at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
          Wilder slipped and said they been talking behind the scenes so hopefully happens this year would love see wilder get in ring after aj fight in June start a stare down or announce fight for September/October if Joshua next voluntary against Whyte just so he can knock his head off and my uk brothers can come up with someone else to cry bloody murder for
          What are the UK fans crying about? Your guys being cowards and delusional posters on here? We deserve a bloody medal for putting up with this shlt. If you actually existed in reality and your fighters had some courage, we wouldn't even be in this mess.

We don't get the chance to actually talk about boxing because we're always having to correct you lot and counter your serious levels of delusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Joshua has an IBF mandatory coming up, and if any body doesn't budge, it's the IBF. I've been saying this since Pulev beat Hughie. I'd rather if that's the case that Wilder/Fury II happens, but Ortiz is probably the best opponent Wilder can get if it's neither of those two. I still have Whyte losing to Rivas (if he doesn't pull out of that fight)

So we're likely looking at early 2020.

EDIT - Shelly did say something really interesting in the post fight press conference though. He said that they're trying to get Joshua or Fury, with Ortiz as a backup and he also said that they would announce a fight soon, and a second fight shortly after that...
            Unification comes before mandatory. So if Wilder wants it, it's there.

So Shirly is contradicting himself again and telling lies? What's new.

Comment

That straight right that Wilder ended Dom with is the same punch that Klit dropped Joshua with.
              Wlad is much superior in setting his punches up. He was only able to land that one clean in the whole fight.

Brezeale was made to order for Wilder. So it's not a surprise he landed it. Brezeale also has no defence. AJ is a whole different galaxy to what Brezeale brings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Yesterday win was impressive but if he don't fight Whyte next I have no respect for him. With that right he would KO Whyte but it looks like Haymon will do EVERYTHING to make PBC in house fights. How can one not hate PBC when this is happening?
                no one outside of the UK wants to see Whyte fight wilder, or anyone else. We want Wilder fighting the top guys.

Whyte would be lucky to last 90 seconds against Wilder. Whytes is probably one of the least skilled boxers in the heavy weight division.

Theres a good reason Whyte is chasing bottom feeders like MAnual Charr. He gets beaten by any top 10 guy.

I doubt Whyte would even take a fight against Wilder, if they sent him a contract, he has pulled out of at least 4 final eliminators already, and just tore up a signed contract to fight AJ.

Shouts all day about fighting the top guys then ducks them all when it starts getting serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
                  Are you under the assumption Wilder has only fought in the US? Lmao

He's fought in the UK a couple times, Puerto Rico once and Mexico 2 or 3 times..
                  Ali did it as champion!

Comment

Well, if anyone knows the financials and ticket sales of two boxing shows in New York, it's some boxing fan in Europe.
                    Are you denying that AJ sold more than twice as many tickets as Wilder did?

We all know many there got free tickets. They're doing it all the time in the US to make it look like a successful show. Thousands of tickets went unsold. When that happens, they just give them away. You don't need to be in New York to know this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                      Msg don’t seat 30k plus people so how did wilder sell half of what Joshua sold? Lol you guys just make up anything
                      Wilder sold about 8,000 tickets. AJ has sold over 17,000 tickets. That's more than double. Plus AJ's tickets are much more expensive by about 4x the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X