Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder's Win Impressive, Joshua Fight Must Happen Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guy's a tomato can. Neither win was impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Beyonce Wildher is a coward, he don't want that smoke!

As I have said before, there is a large segment of UK fans that direct incredible amounts of racism at Deontay Wilder, not everyone, but there is quite a few nationalist on this site.

I don't even see much boxing debate from these people, as soon as Wilder name appears on the feed the bigots come out full force under the guise of being AJ fans, it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        Yeah

Anyone who thinks Wilder doesn't have a serious chance to knock AJ out doesn't know boxing.

AJ has cement feet, which is a recipe for disaster against Wilder.

Joshua is no Fury, not even close, stylistically anyway. Joshua's style is much closer to all the big static targets that Wilder knocks out for fun.

That really is a 50/50 i think. I might even edge towards Wilder because of his ability to find the big shots early.
        I totally agree. Yes I am American but I try to be fair and it is a 50/50 fight especially cause Aj is more technical but agreed he is no fury and wilder was still able to catch fury at times. Furthermore I like wilder at his new weight. He was just a fast but seemed to have a little more power.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Roa View Post
          Joshua might take a down from one of them windmill overhand rights, but he'll box Wilder's ears off badly
          Nothing but talk. Deonte seems to be faster and more fluid than the robot. He catches Tina Joshua and it's lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
            As I have said before, there is a large segment of UK fans that direct incredible amounts of racism at Deontay Wilder, not everyone, but there is quite a few nationalist on this site.

I don't even see much boxing debate from these people, as soon as Wilder name appears on the feed the bigots come out full force under the guise of being AJ fans, it's pathetic.
            I agree, they are the worst. Beyonce Wildher will show that English muffin what real champion is all about! War Beyonce!

Comment

Now the pressure is definitely on Anthony Joshua to either match or surpass Deontay Wilder's performance. In the words of Andy Ruiz, Jr. "He is not coming to lay down". He is coming to fight".

I just re-watched the Deontay Wilder KO replay this morning and boy was it a thing of beauty? It's performances like these that makes me happy to be a boxing fan.

The move was so subtle; He walked straight toward Breazeale and threw his entire 223lbs body weight into that shot. The punch that was heard around the world was so quick that it was like a bolt of lightning striking him.

Dominic never had a chance or ever saw the punch coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                What kind of split do you think is acceptable @ this point? I think Wilder KOs Fury in the rematch, and then Wilder will have earned 50%! However if Joshua beats Ruiz and Fury, he'll still be deserving of 60%! Skills aside, Wilder is the most exciting fighter in the game!
                Even though I thought Fury won on points , the knockdowns, especially the second one sent Fury running into the sweet, loving arms of Bob Big Daddy Arum. May never be a Fury rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  The guy's a tomato can. Neither win was impressive.
                  Are we afraid for our sweet Tina Joshua?

Comment

Fight won't happen next. Prolly end of 2020 tho. Seem like 2020 will end up the year of unifications

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      I agree, they are the worst. Beyonce Wildher will show that English muffin what real champion is all about! War Beyonce!

Boksfan is that really you? I knew that eventually you would come around and see what the rest of us and the world can see and that is Wilder is a great fighter and a
                      Hell of a puncher. So here's to you buddy!

Comment

Working...
                      X