Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's not ignore the fact that Deontay Wilder walked onto punches and got hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Wobbled, tried to say it was behind the head (), then bearhugged Dominic Breazeale.
    No fughin way was he even close to hurt
    But he did get two shots behind the head
    And even if he was hurt , what’s the point your trying to make

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      ............ Why lose all credibility by saying something like that?
      Why lose all credibility by posting that in the post fight interview Wilder confirmed an Ortiz rematch when he didnt. Admit your lie. You made it up to fit your anti Wilder agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
        Braz isn’t half the puncher AJ is and one shot had wilder on Queer Street

Fury clowned him and was robbed by the judges

AJ takes wilders head off

Why does wilder say publicly for the fans to wait

The answer because he knows AJ is a step below Fury for boxing but on wilders level for punching

The man clearly wants to just hold his belt against C fighters and AJ leftovers now Fury exposed him
        LEt's be honest-AJ doesn't have the same power Wilder does. He had to really put a beating on Breazeale for 7 rounds to crumble him.....This version of Breazeale was supposed to be more polished and gotten better after his first loss, but got ktfo in 2 minutes.

AJ has a set of his own problems....if he tries to box Wilder it goes longer and keeps Wilder around to have a chance. If he fights Wilder, he can get clipped himself. This is the rare instance where technique and fundamentals may not even matter.

Comment

**** it, people keep wanting to see a Whyte match with Wilder....I promise Wilder gets him out quicker than AJ as well. Matter of fact, I don't think Whyte is much better than Breazeale.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            No fughin way was he even close to hurt
            But he did get two shots behind the head
            And even if he was hurt , what’s the point your trying to make
            BFD...even Floyd got staggered against fighters. It's boxing. They act like Dillian Whyte and Wlad didn't hurt AJ...even more seriously than Wilder has been hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              When people talk about Joshua's resume people don't even bring Breazeale up. He's not in the top 5 wins for Joshua. He is for Wilder.
              what are joshuas top 5 wins

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
                BFD...even Floyd got staggered against fighters. It's boxing. They act like Dillian Whyte and Wlad didn't hurt AJ...even more seriously than Wilder has been hurt.
                Honestly speaking , if the guy got hurt well I wouldn’t be fughin surprised , he is getting hit by a 250 pound guy
                But after watching the replay a few times , because I was under the impression that he had gotten up by the ten count , I realized that Wilder was not hurt and Brazeale did not make it up by the ten count
                To let this fight continue , would of been unsportsmanlike imo , because Brazeale was not their at all
                Fugh that , had it been a British ref , the fight would of been waved off from the get go
                That’s what’s funny about the Fury fight , if the roles of ref were reversed , Wilder would have a W instead of a D on his record
                And let me state once again , I ain’t no fan of A or W

Comment

Yeah, he got hit a couple of times but I don't think he was badly hurt or anything. They were desperate "get off me" punches, not really anything with any real thought or commitment put into them. Enough to make Wilder back off, but not really more than that. It was just delaying the inevitable that happened about a minute later.

Comment

Lets not forget the fact you're a fuqing ******

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
                      😷 disgusting af 🤢
                      How does he have a 4 pack and a blob of jelly underneath.
                      Are only half the peds working??

Comment

Working...
                      X