Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's not ignore the fact that Deontay Wilder walked onto punches and got hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    you guys are creating threads trying to grasp at something that isn't there.

"OMG THIS GUY I DONT LIKE GOT HIT! HE SUCKS!"

I know it breaks your heart that he beat a guy that you had on your heros resume, and in such devestating fashion. It's likely going to keep you up at night and cause you to lose weight.you ******s are pathetic.
    maybe we need to lose weight like wilders opponents so its good for us. wilder is coming for all the fat out of shape fighters: breazele, ortiz, stirverne, kownacki

Comment

Braz isn’t half the puncher AJ is and one shot had wilder on ***** Street

Fury clowned him and was robbed by the judges

AJ takes wilders head off

Why does wilder say publicly for the fans to wait

The answer because he knows AJ is a step below Fury for boxing but on wilders level for punching

The man clearly wants to just hold his belt against C fighters and AJ leftovers now Fury exposed him

Comment

And he shows he had a chin, he took two massive right hand from Breazeale and he gladly had to clinch to take a bit of time off. He regrouped and did what he had to do.

Comment

I know it breaks your heart that he beat a guy that you had on your heros resume, and in such devestating fashion. It's likely going to keep you up at night and cause you to lose weight.you ******s are pathetic.
          I have been a Deontay Wilder fan since the days of you parading Art Binkowski as the second coming of Tommy Burns. I am not hating on anyone in this thread, merely stating facts. If you are offended by the truth then that makes you a blind, fairweather nuthugger.
          Last edited by W1LL; 05-18-2019, 11:36 PM.

Comment

When people talk about Joshua's resume people don't even bring Breazeale up. He's not in the top 5 wins for Joshua. He is for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              maybe we need to lose weight like wilders opponents so its good for us. wilder is coming for all the fat out of shape fighters: breazele, ortiz, stirverne, kownacki
              ...Tom Schwartz...Andy Ruiz Jr...

Comment

Has Wilder ever fought someone who is actually in shape?

Comment

***** street

Holy ****ing ****

Comment

...Tom Schwartz...Andy Ruiz Jr...

Plus AJ already fought Breazeale before wtf

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      Has Wilder ever fought someone who is actually in shape?
                      Damn this is actually true. If Joshua gets a pair of moobs maybe Wilder will fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X