No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
    I like Wilder and Fury and i think Fury won that fight, doesn't change the fact that Wilder is a monster. No need to dick ride anybody, Fury and Wilder are solid
    The best statement on the thread, no dick riding lol

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      So Breazele beats Molina and becomes mandatory and that makes sense to you?

And not only that he can keep that mandatory status for 2 years fighting nobodies and cash it in at anytime.

It's almost like they are trying to protect Wilder and giving him easier options.
      Guys take step aside money all the time you do know that right? After being mando when wbc went down rankings to find him a replacement after stiverne was bumped up from co main to main event Molina was next highest guy available that took fight on short notice.. wilder took two voluntary defenses after Breazeale became mando Ortiz and fury since he has a year to fulfill mandatory obligation it’s really not hard to understand

Comment

• Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
        Maybe you wanna try paying more attention at the fight then. When he first hurt Breazeale he got countered as he went for the finish. It was pretty obvious he was hurt and backed off. 4:02 for your non-fantasy.

Lol he didn’t even stumble. I know in your make believe orgasmic fantasy you saw something but nah he was hit, reset KO’d him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Now you all know why Joshua is so reluctant to fight Wilder. lmao.
          "... let them train and fight him ..."

Comment

• Originally posted by jondacon View Post
            Anyone seen REDEEMER ��������
            He done I shut him down
            Post 581
            Last edited by Zodogg; 05-18-2019, 11:56 PM.

Comment

So why fight Breazeale and pretty much all of his other opponents, if he won't fight Whyte and make more money?
              Because Breazeale was WBC mandatory before Fury fight was made. That’d be a good reason

Comment

• Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                Whyte is slow and is there to be hit exactly like Breazeale and no he doesn’t need to be mando to get fight wilder already said he would take on Whyte as a voluntary as long as aj is guaranteed next and want it in writing Hearn said that’s not how it works
                This is a two way thing. Whyte wants the green bet and he also demanded wilder is next when he beat either Ortiz or Breazeale, wilder refused.

Wilder made it public that he will make whyte wait for another two years. Don't pretend you don't know about it.

Whyte guarantees more money aside AJ and fury. Wilder is a money monger, I wonder why he doesn't want whyte money upside.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                  Well as it happens the Sky Sports colour commentator (Matthew Macklin) actually said that punch "would have knocked out a horse", haha.
                  Don't let DBAGNATION know because he'll write a scathing critique of that comment. Lol!

Comment

• I think this is the perfect weight for wilder. didn’t look too light and supremely STRONG! His confidence level has been at an all time high since the Ortiz fight. He faced the “boogey man” faced adversity, knocked him out. Pushed to hard for the knockout on fury and could of easily finished him if he didn’t force it I believe. And now at this weight stays in there fights, landed a few punches nothing big or clean, then BOOOOM! I’m telling you I’ve never see power like that in any heavyweight. Def none in this “big heavyweight” era which wilder is still pretty small in. Tyson foreman all went toe the toe with some people that they connected monstrous punches on and they didn’t fall over. Including the great Earnie shavers! I’m old I know but this punching power is incredible feat from this lanky fellow and I do believe his right hand is the hardest single punch of all time in combat sports. You wonder why Molina said although Anthony Joshua is a better boxer and throw cleaner crisp punches, wilder power was clearly more powerful to him but he seen most of those. David’s Haye said that he was the hardest puncher he ever got hit by. Says a lot when everybody, including the undertaker lol, say it’s the real deal and fury never was even hit on the chin on either of wilder’s knockdowns! It’s truly amazing to be a boxing fan right now and a heavyweight boxing fan at that
                    Last edited by NYhaven; 05-19-2019, 12:01 AM.

Comment

So Breazele beats Molina and becomes mandatory and that makes sense to you?

And not only that he can keep that mandatory status for 2 years fighting nobodies and cash it in at anytime.

It's almost like they are trying to protect Wilder and giving him easier options.
                      Must be nice to be simple. You forget that Wilder was negotiating (offering $50 million) right in the middle of that two years TO FIGHT AJ .... and hearn was passing and lowballing and making "home-field" the issue. So really, who was protecting who?

Nevermind, you'll just go left with your whining and mis-logic.

Comment

Working...
                      X