No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
    Agreed, but as everyone knows, Al Haymon will protect his assets at all costs.

Let's just be thankful that at least this isn't the WBA Wilder is dealing with.
    Smiles..... With wilder's one punch KO, does he still need any form of protection?

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Lmfao pure duck! Whyte was starched by PARKER! Yes pillow fisted PARKER. Yet we’re to believe he’d survive a single well placed shot by the hardest hitting HW. Nah there isn’t even a chance Whyte gets anywhere close to Wilder. He’s fat, he’s slow, his defense is lousy, he can’t dodge a punch. Need I say more?
      It doesn't matter if he was starched by canelo or Spence, that is not of any interest to me.
      Just make the fccking fight happen by December.

No room for excuses now..... If Ortiz 2 is made, it's a pure duck, I repeat, it's a pure dcck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
        Lmfao pure duck! Whyte was starched by PARKER! Yes pillow fisted PARKER. Yet we’re to believe he’d survive a single well placed shot by the hardest hitting HW. Nah there isn’t even a chance Whyte gets anywhere close to Wilder. He’s fat, he’s slow, his defense is lousy, he can’t dodge a punch. Need I say more?
        I don't think much of Whyte but to be fair he did beat Parker and Parker isn't pillow fisted. He has 19 KO's in 25 wins and he is also very durable, he went 24 rounds with Joshua and Whyte. For someone who's biggest claim to fame is his mouth, Whyte does have a decent resume. I know Parker is his only good win but that's a pretty good win though. I am not at all excited about Wilder vs Whyte but if we're not going to see Wilder vs AJ/Fury, the next best man up is Whyte. Instead we're getting a recycled fight vs Ortiz, who yes is still top 5, but I rather see new fights like Wilder vs Whyte, Parker, Povetkin (well this almost happened until Povetkin was caught roiding), Kownacki, Pulev.

Comment

• Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          OK let's get the Fury/Wilder rematch going. Enough jack n' 'round. Then winner gets Joshua. C'mon. Clock's tickin'.

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
          AJ needs to fight someoen with a pulse ... not patsy fights while Wilder and Fury go all out. He needs to fight Ortiz or Whyte ... and quit crying / taking his ball and going home, because other people GET to make some huge money too.
          I'd be shocked if Joshua isn't in the ring over the next year or two with either/or Fury, Wilder, Ortiz, Joyce, Whyte. No way he keeps his fan base if he doesn't. And BTW, he seems to want those type fights... even if his promoter doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
            Agreed, but as everyone knows, Al Haymon will protect his assets at all costs.

Let's just be thankful that at least this isn't the WBA Wilder is dealing with.
            Do you mean the same WBA that has Ruiz ranked at 5 whereas no other org even has him in the top 15?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              You seem to be projecting a lot here.

This is a boxing forum and Wilder fought last night.

Calm yourself down son
              Now you just going to copy me and tell me what I told you to do smh

Like I said you're a hater and maybe should follow a different sport that's easier to grasp...

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                So true! Good Post!
                Coming from you, MUCH appreciated!

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                  Coming from you, MUCH appreciated!
                  Oh you are more than welcome Doc. That was awfully kind of you. Moreover, it was a great honor and privilege too

Comment

• Originally posted by Calibaloc View Post
                    I would love to see that fight! But you will see the usual suspects say that Wilder just beat AJ's left overs which would be true, that's why I don't understand why some want to see it so badly. Maybe they believe Whyte will win but whatever. Parker was able to hurt Whyte but he's gonna take Wilders power...
                    It doesn't matter..... If every had said Douglas can't take Tyson's power, that fight wouldn't have been made. No two fights are the same. Whyte is a tough guy that can rough up a fight. Am sure it will make a good and competitive fight while it last.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Yes if you DVRd it; Please go back and re-watch the tape. The guy was friggin huge; To the point that I could hardly make out who he was. He looked well over 300lbs.

He would have had to cut up to 60 or more pounds just to get infighting shape on such a short notice. In addition, by him being an older man it will take him an addition 6 or 7 weeks longer because of a slower metabolic rate and with only 5 weeks to prepare it was just not enough time for him to get ready for a fight of that magnitude.

Ortiz is a professional and the last thing he would want to do is embarrass and disgrace himself in front of millions of people watching him fight worldwide by not being at his best shape possible.

That's why I believe, he was at the fight last night and got in the ring afterwards because I believe that his Team and Wilder's Team have reached a secret, confidential and tentative agreement to meet sometime later this Fall; Perhaps in either late November or early December of this year.

It was no coincidence that Ortiz was in Brooklyn last night and got in the ring afterwards when he lives in Miami; Because hardly any Cubans live in Brooklyn.
                      This same hypocrites building excuses for Ortiz for not talking a fight with 6wks notice are still the same guys ranting about whyte not taking the Breazeale fight for 2wks notice for the so called WBC final eliminator.

Meanwhile, Ortiz had 7wks to prepare for wilder's title match. You will have no credibility on this site if you continue this way.

Be fair on all parties not selected ones you like on your camp.

Nof said.

Comment

Working...
                      X