No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Did you listen to it? Ortiz is, and has been, the prospective next fight?
    Is he? I know that's what Team Ortiz wants but I didn't think anyone else was clamouring for an Ortiz rematch.

Comment

• If you listen closely, you can still hear Wilder's KO punch of Breazeale.

Just that sound....

Comment

• No man on earth could've have got up from that shot. So it really doesn't matter who he fights with that kind of power and accuracy.

Comment

• He caught that body!

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Calm yourself. He doesn't come from anywhere near there. Most Americans couldn't tell you the difference. I know know because my family comes from NY.
            He said Brooklyn has become a second home to him in that same sentence lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              To be fair to wilder that was a brutal ko....cannot knock him tonight.
              Make the fight with Aj
              Truth.
              I usually rip on his lousy technique after his fights but I can't say much negative tonight. His positioning was seriously on point. Great control of distance. Was really evident when they did the replay on the overhead cam.

Comment

• Originally posted by The3 View Post
                Luis Ortiz and Adam Kownacki are Wilder 2019 fights

Playing it safe like he has done for his whole career.

Only took on Fury because he thought he was fat and done and we all know Fury beat him 10 rounds to two.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Yeah fight a 40 something old guy with health conditions that he has already beaten.
                  Still will be a better comp than Pulev and whatever bum Arum scrapes up for Fury and people are going to pay for it

Comment

• Originally posted by Digital Mouth View Post
                    No man on earth could've have got up from that shot. So it really doesn't matter who he fights with that kind of power and accuracy.
                    Really? He got up real quick and was totally fine at the count of 9 and 10.

Comment

• Holy shiiit. If he lands that on AJ and He more than likely will cause Aj stands in front of guys he will not get up. Wilder seemed to have more power at this weight and still has the speed.

Comment

Working...
                      X