• Show
Clear All

• Joshua run run run as fast as you can

Comment

• ...that went as expected lmao.

Violent KO as promised. :}

Comment

• lol disappointed af

if Aj,fury,wilder don't fight eachother , i will never watch heavyweight again

Comment

• You're fighting a guy that only has a right hand, what's the most ****** thing you can do? Drop your left to try and throw an uppercut from a mile away. What the **** has Hunter been teaching him?

Comment

• Joshua went 7 rounds with a green Breazeale. Wilder just did that.

Won't be talked about, but Breazeale clipped Wilder with two bombs when he was hurt in the corner. Took Wilder a few seconds to shake it off.

Comment

• Kind of how I figured...although I thought Breazeale would have lasted a bit longer. The guy is just too easy to hit and really has no skill.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                It's going to be Wilders worst fight ever , because he's going to lose and most likely before round 6. It will be a at the hands of a Breazeale right hand I think the upper cut will land and then a barrage of lefts and the over hand right finisher. Wilders chin can't possibly hold up to long here.
                Don’t go missing now.... what was all that noise you been making

Comment

• Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                  Very EZ opponent. The fight should've never been made.
                  He’s a top ten guy. Smh

Comment

• Takes any doubt away. That power is absolutely legit.

Breazeale has a chin (not much else) and Wilder just demolished him.

No point seeing Wilder or Joshua fight anyone else now. We learn nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      This is like a Tyson fight went to grab a drink and I missed the fight smdh
                      damn!

Comment

Working...
                      X