No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Demolishes Breazeale in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pathetic

Kiko was shot like 5 year ago. Wins like this are doing nothing for you Gary...

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Should be real good, one of my affiliates( was in around Holyfield Ams, was 106 wins and 6 losses ) was surprised I picked Breazeale or at least a dangerous fight. Just goes to show pplk really don't study the new guys( this era) ..I told him its a lyle vs foreman waiting to happen...we'll see? if anything A puncher like Breazeale poses a threat to someone LIKE Wilder,and of course the extra things outside the ring. wilder has proven to be a straight out liar on video and attacked this mans ,with Family around.
      Breazeale is durable. And he hits back hard. Lyle Foreman indeed!

Comment

• 2-1 Russell

Comment

• The buzz for this Wilder fight is ridiculous. It feels like a PPV event.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            pathetic

Kiko was shot like 5 year ago. Wins like this are doing nothing for you Gary...
            Gary is doing exactly what he wants, getting paid a million + $ to fight tomatoe cans and street sweepers once a year, why on earth would he want to do anything else? i cant think of a boxer who cares less about the sport, gary 'i dont watch boxing' russell

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
              sky commentary getting pulsating hard ons over gary landing on a shot to **** kiko martinez who shouldnt even be licensed to fight lmao
              Seriously. What a *****t choice of opponent.

Gary is pathetic. Kiko been KO's like 100 times

Comment

• Gary Russell Jr pitty pats when he does those blazing fast combos.

He needs to step back and slug Kiko with hard shots.

Comment

• Gary sooo susceptible to uppercut leaning in with his huge midget head

Comment

• Mismatch, but turning into a nice battle. 3-1 GRJ

Comment

• 3-1 Russell

Comment

Working...
                      X