Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Easily Boxes Past Shefat Isufi To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Brophy would have beaten Isufi tonight too. Fielding would have starched him inside 4

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
      How does he look good? He's boxing a total scrub and can't get him out of there in 11 rounds.

All he's doing is showboating against a club fighter.
      You completely missed my point. I already said his punching power sucks. But his hand and foot speed are excellent and he has great upper body movement. I never expected him to knock out this guy because he's not that kind of fighter, he's a pure boxer with very little power.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Keep in mind that there was no VADA testing for this WBO Super middleweight chamionship bout.
        Nasal spray

Comment

• Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Easily Boxes Past Shefat Isufi To Win WBO Title

Lamex Stadium, Stevenage - For the vacant WBO super middleweight title, Billy Joe Saunders (28-0, 13 KOs) became a two-division world champion as he easily outboxed Shefat Isufi (27-4-2, 20 KOs). The scores were 120-108, 117-111 and 118-110.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

• BJS's little ****house kids probably would've beaten Isufi tonight too

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
              168 really is a trash division.
              I wish they would get rid of the division.

LMW - 155
              MW - 165
              LHW - 175

That would be a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Isufi's team needs to give me a call after this, I'll fly to Germany and beat this chump more convincingly than BJS
                There's no way a #1 WBO spot in Shefat Isufi fought that way without getting paid... don't know where Shefat is from, but British pounds made the Isufi team happy with their highest payday.

How could one judge have it 120-108 if BJS was hurt ….

Warren promotions. Corrupt. No nasal spray, slow as hell, uncoordinated, doesn't go for a KO with a guy with no defense...

Comment

• That Frenchy Crambert that got stopped by Zach Parker tonight would've probably beaten Isufi

Comment

• Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                    Canelo would murder him.
                    I seriously doubt that. That fight has distance written all over it. Canelo is a counter puncher who is at his beat when his opponent's comes right at him or fight him at mid range where he can counter them. However, BJS is the complete opposite. He is a slippery southpaw who is very elusive with his feet and is hard to hit flush and cleanly on the chin.

Comment

• He sure loves that fake ass wbo title

Comment

Working...
                      X