Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naoya Inoue Destroys Emmanuel Rodriguez in Two Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to start talking about him as Top 5 P4P cause he looks fricken incredible every time he comes out and that power is scary real. What’s even more amazing about this guy is his reaction time and instincts, like he knows what shot to throw at the very right time. What a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Japanese should worship him like a god like they did with Hirohito, dude is the best fighter in the sport
      Dude got more power in his hands than little boy and fat man combined

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
        How high can he go? The comparisons with Manny are obvious but IMO he hits harder at these weights.
        I don't see him blowing up in weight like Manny. They check for supplements more now.

He's already fighting guys who are bigger than him. Don't know how much he can bulk up with his genetics. But that power though...

Comment

Donaire is done.

Comment

wtf too fast

Comment

Inoue is the freaking truth...

Let me preface by saying I'm Puerto Rican, but never gave Rod a shot... I'm glad Inoue proved me right.. especially after having his father disrespected like that. Good on them cuz I would've immediately destroyed anyone who lays a hand on my Father.. but maybe that's what Team Rod wanted.. a way out.

Comment

p4p without doubt

Comment

Rodriguez wanted to quit but his trainer was like “nah, take another knock down”

Lmao.....wtf.

Comment

what the hell is this guy made of? imagine if he wastes nery...imagine if the greatest japanese fighter of this era faces a guy with a steroids bust whos been permanently banned from japan? WOW!

Comment

It's his punch placement which is impressive. Inoue dispatching quality fighters with ease. Top 3 PFP for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X