Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Winner of Baranchyk vs. Taylor Will Win WBSS Tourney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Worked for Groves vs Smith. Can even be in Macau. At the end of the day Prograis isn't going for the bull**** and the fights not happening in Scotland.
    Macau would be alright if they put it on the same bill as Donaire v Inoue. I actually said Macau is probably the place to do that fight, both are from Asian countries and Macau has massive tourism from Asian countries, has put on big boxing events before etc.. makes sense to me.

Taylor v Prograis as a standalone fight in Macau would be ridiculous though, even worse than Saudi Arabia. At least the Middle east has a lot of ex-pats there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
      Worked for Groves vs Smith. Can even be in Macau. At the end of the day Prograis isn't going for the bull**** and the fights not happening in Scotland.
      If Saurland thinks it makes sense to have it in Macau, then i'm cool with it. But they're going to have to put up big money for it. Are they even prepared to do this?

The US is a no-no because it won't sell tickets. So if Scotlands the only place it can go down in, then that's where it will take place. If Prograis pulls out of the tournament due to location, he'll be sued. Plenty of overseas fighters go to the US after all the corruption. But when did they give a wrong verdict to a Taylor opponent?

Comment

Working...
      X