Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Feels Joshua Unification is Worth $100 Million Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    how ****** are Team Bullshlt for killing that fight 6 months ago when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m.....???

failing to supply BASIC details like a date and a signature LMAO

how shocking

$15m

THEY LOST THEIR PEN!!

here you go Captain Save A Hoe..... see if you can ride up and save the day LOOOOOL

Lolx..... No one had any one in a hook. Dnt get it twisted. Wilder is an unstable human being incapable of taking decisions.
    He was hopping like a traffic channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      You say a lot and show nothing. We all witnessed Deontay Wilder rejecting a nine-figure package from DAZN...there, there is my proof.

Where's yours?

Oh, and I did respond to your question but you didn't like the answer because it doesn't fit your tribal narrative.
      As I said before you have provided a response yet haven't answered the question. It's a really simple question to answer, no matter how creative you have decided to be with your response.

Comment

• No need wasting time on these wilder boys.
        The only thing they got left is defence. I dnt know how long they can hold onto these defences.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          unlike that fantasy, this really happened.....

also, this doozy really happened as well.....

Finkel: so, you will remove the impediments like we discussed..... and return the contract for us to sign?

Joshua: sure Shelley

contract arrives (days late).....

Finkel: Anthony, the impediments have not been removed from the contract like we agreed..... in fact, there are now ADDITIONAL impediments..... and some of them are ridiculous

Joshua: like what ?

Finkel: like..... in the event of a draw there will not be a rematch

Joshua: whats wrong with that?

Finkel: that is insane..... a rematch is required to settle any controversy/uncertainty..... what could be more uncertain and controversial than a draw?..... there would simply HAVE to be a rematch.....

also, it would be great money..... and makes perfect sense....

..... and Anthony, why did you not remove those other silly impediments, like we agreed.....?

Joshua: * CLICK*

read and weep sucka.....

https://www.world boxingnews.net/201...ant-the-fight/

you are supposed to be a AJ fan

that rubbish, happened on your watch.....

disgraceful

get that sorted willya
          Stop embarrassing yourself on this platform. there was no impediments what so ever. it was a straight 3 fight deal, very clear and precised.

Wilder never wanted that AJ work..... He love them soft. I have said it before and I will say it again. The only way wilder fights AJ is when he hears AJ has a health issue.

Comment

• Wilder's getting greedy, and he is gonna end up getting stopped by somebody way below him, then this fight will be worth peanuts. If Eddie had any wits about him, he'd write to the WBC and have them rank AJ. The split would be predetermined in AJ's favor and Wilder would have no way to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              I never said it was. But thanks for clearing it up. Wilder isn't a PPV fighter. Cheers.

"Shyte" is the fighter Wilder refuses to fight because he's scared. "Shyte" is the fighter Wilder told on Twitter that he wouldn't fight for 2 years even if he became mandatory. "Shyte" is the fighter Wilder asked for 7 Mill to fight only to run like a scared b1tch when offered that 7 Mill.

What is it about "Shyte" that makes your punk go all jelly like? Why is he terrified of him?
              The 7 million wilder said he would fight shyte for as long as Hearn guaranteed Joshua next? Shyte the guy who refuses to fight final eliminators for the ibf and wbc titles? Shyte the guy that went life and death with Chisora twice and had help by ref in Parker fight? Give it a rest with that bum guy y’all buy anything across the pond in the states it’s not that easy even canelo wasn’t a big ppv star unless he had right opponents like cotto/Golovkin/Chavez jr rest of his ppv are in 350k-400k range, Breazeale is not the right opponent to force on ppv and expect people to buy it

Comment

• Biggest fight that can be done in boxing right now. Wilder will not get the A-side but can generate a ton of money on the side with other incentives.

Fury and AJ can do good business but Wilder/AJ is more exciting. Look all the emotion it causes every time there is a thread on this topic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                  Break it down on how Wilder will be worth 100 Mill if he beats Fury in the rematch?

You're talking like both are huge stars or something. But with this lacking in intelligence, I can see clearly how you're a Wilder fan. God are you people beyond abnormal.
                  Maybe you read that wrong, I could care less about what they make, legacy wise, he needs to close the chapter with Fury. That was a draw that has fans and those who despise him, thinking he lost.

Is that enough to repent with?

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    You do realise around 55 percent of a ppv goes to the distributor ?

Wilder wants to be paid more then what Pac-Man and Floyd were paid in mega fights against guys like Mosley and cotto lmao

Keep dreaming and chasing that dollar

You will only see one dollar bills
                    You do realize I named 5 other ways off the top of my head as well... I feel like you have trouble with reading comprehension. Wilder didnt say he'd take home 100mill.. he simply said that's potentially what the fight could be worth when the 2 finally collide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      how you manage to come Up with some dumb excuses is really terrifying. Could this be inherited?
                      Motherfucker, if Joshua wants the fight by the end of the year then he would do so on Wilder's terms; Plain and simple. Even if it means a 60/40 split in favor of Deontay Wilder because Joshua is that thirsty for the fight.

That's why he came to fight here in America in hopes of fighting Deontay Wilder later this year. He needs Wilder.

Wilder doesn't need him. It isn't Deontay that is thirsty and desperate to fight Anthony Joshua at this time. It's Anthony who is thirsty and desperate to fight Deontay Wilder.

Remember when Wilder said that he has enough fights lined up for more than two years to freeze Anthony Joshua out. So that means Wilder has leverage.

Now he has AJ by the balls and he is intending on squeezing everything he can out of him. If Joshua really wants the fight. It's a given; That Wilder is already getting a 50/50 purse split.

Comment

Working...
                      X