Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Jones To Wilder: You DON'T Want A Body On Your Record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
    ****ing over sensitive *******. What happened to the sport of Boxing?
    It’s these kid new fans who are only fans because of their nationality....bandwagon fans bro.

Comment

If this is his actual full quote... "“His life is on the line for this fight, and I do mean his life,” Wilder said. “I’m still trying to get me a body on my record. … This is the only sport where you can kill a man and get paid for it at the same time – it’s legal. So why not use my right to do so?”"

Wilder is a piece of **** that I would not cry over if he get Stevenson'ed.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
        Wilder is an idiot for saying this , now I hope Anthony Joshua leaves him the way Adonis Stevenson is at this point
        How does that make you any different than Wilder? Also, do you think AJ want that on his conscious?

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
          If this is his actual full quote... "“His life is on the line for this fight, and I do mean his life,” Wilder said. “I’m still trying to get me a body on my record. … This is the only sport where you can kill a man and get paid for it at the same time – it’s legal. So why not use my right to do so?”"

Wilder is a piece of **** that I would not cry over if he get Stevenson'ed.
          I read that qoute & it makes me think its 1 thing for him to say "I wanna beat Brazeale to death because of the things he did to my family" or something along those lines,but when he says he wants to "kill anyone he can just to take advantage of not being charged",it turns it from a fighter who has a blood feud with another man into just some derranged maniac with a blood lust.

I personally don't have a problem with a fighter wanting to beat his enemy so bad that he kills him because hes so full of hatred & anger for him directly (thats personal man sht,its natural to not have any remorse for a sworn enemy you feel has wronged you & you want revenge against) but its not a good look at all for him to say that he just wants a body regardless of who just to kill.

I will say 1 thing though,I was watching a video of him where he was talking to reporters & some asstwat like ellie seckback asked him"are you gonna pay for his funeral after you kill him deontay"(clearly fishing for sound bites 2 get page views),so of course wilder answered"its the least I can do,I owe him that much lol"

So at least 1 element is him giving the media *******s what they wanna hear.

Comment

Making American Boxers look like idiots one fight at a time...

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
              ****ing over sensitive *******. What happened to the sport of Boxing?

one of the major events was the death of duk koo kim after his fight with boom boom mancini. that fight was on CBS and this was before there were 500 channels to watch.

four weeks after the fight a rematch was ordered after a ref stopped a fight 60 seconds in and prematurely stopped mike weaver vs michael dokes. that's the only case of a rematch being ordered for a premature stoppage that i can remember.

so to answer your question "what happened to the sport of boxing;" people have died on national television. duk koo kim was 23 years old and his fiance was pregnant. his mother committed suicide. the ref of the fight committed suicide.

this isn't a f#cking game. grow the f#ck up. now.

Comment

Comment

I think Wilder is an emotional fighter and this is just how he mentally hypes himself up. We all see how buddy-buddy he gets with his opponents after the fights. Down deep I don't think he means what he says but he does sound like a proper bell end for saying this kind of stuff.

Comment

Wilder is trying to win the mental game. A guy who was rocked by Fury, who is not known to have hard punches! A guy who was saved by the referee against and ancient Luis Ortiz.

A guy who was behind all the way agains GOAT Duhaupas.
                    F him!

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                      Making American Boxers look like idiots one fight at a time...
                      Judging all American boxers for something one said makes you look like an idiot. He isn't making anyone look bad but himself

Comment

Working...
                      X