Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Arum is sending Ramirez to DAZN (allegedly) but wont let Crawford go to PBC?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have the PBC, on the behalf of Spence, sent an offer to Crawford and Arum? NO. They talk about the strength of taking the fight on Showtime, Fox. But then they dont make no offers. Wilder turned down 100 million and Joshua cuz the fight makes more on Showtime but they dont make no offers.

No good refusing offers and contracts and be bragging about how much better it will be under PBC control if then the PBC doesnt even try to make a fight. Thats just a duck. But we know Spence is ducking Bud like we know Wilder is ducking Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      Says the guy who thinks he's an expert because he lost hundreds of thousands of dollars trying (and failing) to be a promoter.

The guy who has been anti-PBC from day one.

The guy who swore up and down there was NO WAY a network would pay tens of millions for boxing. And ended up being 100% wrong.

When it comes to boxing, you're too clouded by Haymon pushing you out of the business to have any common sense.

yep, I was wrong that a network could suppport high-level boxing content with advertising sales.

But then again, it seems most of the "high-level" content is going to PPV, so maybe I wasnt all that wrong after all.

Regardless, what do you care if I'm right, wrong, or otherwise? It seems to trouble you quite a bit. You might want to talk to someone about that.

As for promoting, if promoting close to 100 shows, and co-promoting shows on ESPN, Showtime, HBO, and HBO PPV doesnt qualify me as an expert in promotion-related topics, then im not sure what would.

And no matter how much smack you talk about me, you're still just an anonymous internet loser begging for acceptance and credibility. Yes, I saw your post replying to Glasers facebook post about AME maybe buying PBC at a fire sale. You just had to jump in with one of your usual "hey everyone, LOOK AT ME!!!! LOOK WHAT I POSTED A YEAR AGO!!!! IM SOOOOO SMART!!!!!"

the fact that you feel you need validation from perfect strangers on a message board is quite pathetic. Funny, but pathetic just the same.

And Im not sure why you are so hung up on the idea that Haymon "pushed me out" of promoting. Do calendars not exist where you live? I retired from promoting in 2011, FOUR YEARS before PBC even existed. Why is this so hard for you to grasp? Its not complicated.......
      Last edited by OnePunch; 05-16-2019, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Says the guy who thinks he's an expert because he lost hundreds of thousands of dollars trying (and failing) to be a promoter.

The guy who has been anti-PBC from day one.

The guy who swore up and down there was NO WAY a network would pay tens of millions for boxing. And ended up being 100% wrong.

When it comes to boxing
        , you're too clouded by Haymon pushing you out of the business to have any common sense.
        The bold: Say boxing business.

Both of you are boxing business fans, not boxing proper. Kinda casuals. That's all good too.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Send Davis for a match up with Lomachenko? Absolutely.

Send Spence for a match up with Crawford? Absolutely not.
          I'd have this the opposite, but all good. We'll see what happens going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            The bold: Say boxing business.

Both of you are boxing business fans, not boxing proper. Kinda casuals. That's all good too.
            you have it backwards. I've been a boxing fan since the early 80s, which was what ultimately got me involved in the business later in life.

But the LAST thing I am is a "fan" of the business. I understand it, because I did it for over a decade, but definitely not a fan of it....

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              yep, I was wrong that a network could suppport high-level boxing content with advertising sales.

But then again, it seems most of the "high-level" content is going to PPV, so maybe I wasnt all that wrong after all.
              Don't try to spin things. You stated there was absolutely no way a network would pay tens of millions for boxing. You were 100% wrong when you insisted PBC wouldn't get a paid deal after the time buys. You were absolutely adamant. Absolutely obnoxious. And 100% wrong.

As for promoting, if promoting close to 100 shows, and co-promoting shows on ESPN, Showtime, HBO, and HBO PPV doesnt qualify me as an expert in promotion-related topics, then im not sure what would.
              Being a SUCCESSFUL PROMOTER would make you an expert. Being a FAILED PROMOTER doesn't make you an expert.

You were a fanboy. It was pay to play. Anybody can go waste hundreds of thousands of dollars and co-promote ESPN, Showtime, HBO and HBO PPV events. Actual successful people in the fight game LOVE to take advantage of people like you. You were a money mark. Nothing more. Don't be in denial.

Comment

Crawford should tell Arum to send him over to PBC for the Spence fight. Just like Ramirez is getting sent over to DAZN.

Otherwise he will be in a bunch of meaningless Top Rank in-house fights that will get very few viewers.

Comment

Don't try to spin things. You stated there was absolutely no way a network would pay tens of millions for boxing. You were 100% wrong when you insisted PBC wouldn't get a paid deal after the time buys. You were absolutely adamant. Absolutely obnoxious. And 100% wrong.

Being a SUCCESSFUL PROMOTER would make you an expert. Being a FAILED PROMOTER doesn't make you an expert.

You were a fanboy. It was pay to play. Anybody can go waste hundreds of thousands of dollars and co-promote ESPN, Showtime, HBO and HBO PPV events. Actual successful people in the fight game LOVE to take advantage of people like you. You were a money mark. Nothing more. Don't be in denial.
                  those were the only events I actually made money on you dunce.

My non-tv club shows were the money losers. But I didnt do them for the money so it didnt matter. You have to cut too many corners to turn a profit on a club show, and I refused to do that. And if you arent willing to lose 5 or 10 grand on a club show, you shouldnt be doing them.

And isnt it about time you changed your name again? Once St Laurent and Original Zero racked up too many ignores, you gave yourself a new name. Probably about that time again. LOL loser
                  Last edited by OnePunch; 05-17-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    those were the only events I actually made money on you dunce.
                    And you still lost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

It's not just that you were a money mark, it's that you were so stupid you didn't even realize you were being used as a money mark.

If you lost more, substantially more, building your fighters than bigger promoters paid you, you got worked.

Yes, you technically "made money" the night of the bigger shows, as others got to profit off your investment, while you still lost your ass overall.

Comment

And you still lost HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

It's not just that you were a money mark, it's that you were so stupid you didn't even realize you were being used as a money mark.

If you lost more, substantially more, building your fighters than bigger promoters paid you, you got worked.

Yes, you technically "made money" the night of the bigger shows, as others got to profit off your investment, while you still lost your ass overall.
                      this is obviously way past your comprehension level. For someone who claims to be such a genius, you are dumber than a box of hair.

Comment

Working...
                      X