Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Arum is sending Ramirez to DAZN (allegedly) but wont let Crawford go to PBC?!?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Why would they go where they'll be paid less and viewed by less people?
    Paid less? Lmao. I’m with you on viewed by less, but I doubt boxers give a f**k about how many are watching if they get paid regardless.

Paid less though. So Wilder is getting paid more than $30M for Saturday’s fight?

Comment

Crawford is his blue chip fighter. Ramirez is a pressure fighter who cant punch.

Comment

Bob knows Ramirez and Loma should beat hooker and Campbell so he has no issue making those fights. If they were somehow to lose he has other prominent fighters at those weights so he doesn’t lose control.

Crawford and Spence is a completely different ball of wax. Crawford is all he has at ww. If he loses to Spence Bob has no other ww at the weight to challenge Spence.

Comment

Crawford doesn't want to fight light weights like Spence

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          A sides don't go over to the B side's network to get treated like the B side.

Crawfish is the one who needs to cross the street. He's also the one who's fighting no hopers, ALL the significant fights are on PBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
            Paid less? Lmao. I’m with you on viewed by less, but I doubt boxers give a f**k about how many are watching if they get paid regardless.

Paid less though. So Wilder is getting paid more than $30M for Saturday’s fight?
            Which fighter gets paid more. The one that sold 100k ppv or the one that sold 400k?

Comment

Which fighter gets paid more. The one that sold 100k ppv or the one that sold 400k?
              Lol, wtf are you even talking about?

You implied PBC fighters get paid more on PBC than they would to fight on DAZN.

Is Wilder getting paid more than $30 million for Saturday’s fight? Yes or no?

That’s what he would’ve got for the same fight on DAZN.

Comment

If Spence is a 400K PPV seller why is his next fight not on PPV and the guy he beat going to have a second consecutive PPV fight?

Personally I highly doubt that fight did 400K in sales to begin with. Not Spence, Not Garcia, not Crawford, not Loma etc are PPV popular. The problem is they are all overpaid. They do the PPV fights in the hope to recoup money for now. Now if the proper fights were made to begin with like Spence vs Crawford and Loma vs Garcia, then the winners just might have become PPV stars and worth their paychecks.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  He kind of had to work some deals with DAZN to ensure Lomachenko fighting on ESPN. Hearn could have made situations with Crolla/Campbell messier if he wanted to. And while Ramirez is a good name for TR, he damn sure isn't Crawford.
                  This.

1)There seems to be more details in this situation. And a "trade" of sorts going on with Campbell to ESPN for the Loma fight & with Ramirez to DAZN for the Hooker fight more or less.

2)Lets not go completely insane even if there isn't cuz hell nah Ramirez is not Bud. Bud has much more value to TR & ESPN than Ramirez does.

Or basically I suspect if DAZN had PBC's 147 roster Bud wouldn't be going to DAZN. But maybe I'm wrong.

But all that sh^t said its a good sign TR isn't doing so much TR sh^t. I feel like TR is opening up a lil more than they've been known for with various moves.

I suspect Todd is maybe taking the reins more with TR moves & maybe thats whats going on, but thats just my theory.

Regardless doe I'm seeing a trend with TR opening up so thats only good for making Bud vs PBC guy fights wherever they might happen to land. I could give a f#ck where they fight, while understanding all that business bs with those decisions, so I hope this is ultimately a good sign towards that going down.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                    If Spence is a 400K PPV seller why is his next fight not on PPV and the guy he beat going to have a second consecutive PPV fight?

Personally I highly doubt that fight did 400K in sales to begin with. Not Spence, Not Garcia, not Crawford, not Loma etc are PPV popular. The problem is they are all overpaid. They do the PPV fights in the hope to recoup money for now. Now if the proper fights were made to begin with like Spence vs Crawford and Loma vs Garcia, then the winners just might have become PPV stars and worth their paychecks.
                    Why wasn't Oscar & Floyd's next fights on PPV after their first PPV?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      ssshhhhhhhh.................

common sense is frowned upon here........
                      Says the guy who thinks he's an expert because he lost hundreds of thousands of dollars trying (and failing) to be a promoter.

The guy who has been anti-PBC from day one.

The guy who swore up and down there was NO WAY a network would pay tens of millions for boxing. And ended up being 100% wrong.

When it comes to boxing, you're too clouded by Haymon pushing you out of the business to have any common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X