Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's "Kill" Talk To Be Reviewed at Hearing, Says WBC Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Roberto Duran sends a fighter to the hospital- "Next time I'll kill him"

Ricardo Mayorga to Cory Spinks- "I'm going to send you to visit your dead Mother"

Fake outraged fans over Wider's comments: " Mayorga and Duran are so savage!" They're so badass Dude! "

Same fans" "I hope Stevenson dies!"
    this!!!!!!!! I literally see a poster on here complaining who wished death on stevenson

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      this!!!!!!!! I literally see a poster on here complaining who wished death on stevenson
      Yep. It's all agenda driven and it has nothing to do with Wilder's comments.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
        If he accidentally kills him, nobody will believe it was accidentally. For these words WBC should strip him of the title.

People compared this to what Mike Tyson used to say. Two differences: Tyson had a reputation of being a bad mofo but even though when was saying things like: "i want to eat your children" nobody took this seriously because it was obviously so grotesquely over the top, his tone was different, the whole perception was different. Wilder does not have even a bit of Tyson's reputation which actually helped Tyson not to be taken so seriously when he was saying all that ****** ****. For Wilder its so out of character that people actually pay attention and take it seriously.

And secondly, Tyson got away with a lot not only because of his personality, but also because the times were a bit different. The MeToo movement wouldn't even be a movement in the 80s and would barely get any attention in early 2000s. Now, things are a bit different, these words resonate differently. And Klitschkos certainly helped create a different image of a champion. All in all, Wilder set himself up for a massive failure with these comments. ****** and poorly calculated. That's not the way to hype up the fight.
        Another ^ Twinky….LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
          Do the right thing, strip that piece of s**t of the title!
          Can't beat him, so you gotta rob him. Typical

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            Excellent points.
            I think Tyson like you said was a different sort of person altogether, tough background, prison time, documented history of mental illness.

Wilder doesn’t have the same background; he’s never even been in a street fight to my knowledge. I’m starting to wonder if he’s insecure in some way or another and is trying to “talk himself up”. Either that, or he may have some undiagnosed mental illness. With the way he hits, he really doesn’t need any of this dumb talk. He would do better to be quiet and brutal in the ring. It’s much more intimidating than some grown man always screaming his head off and running around acting like he’s hyped up on too much caffeine. I’m not mad at Wilder but he’s gotten embarrassing and we need a new champion.
            Nah, we need D.Wilder cuz you guys are too soft for this sport.

Comment

Wilder doesn’t have the same background; he’s never even been in a street fight to my knowledge.
              Wilder was a bar bouncer. I'm pretty sure he's been in a couple fights

Comment

Man that’s one of the best comments I’ve read on this website. I’m no soldier or combat athlete but I know several / related to several and you’re on point. Wilder is just embarrassing himself and his thinking fans (I was a fan but not so much anymore, I tried but I’m getting tired of his personality).
                Man you are getting softer as your comments go....LMMFAO!

Comment

the people here are ******. Wilder is talking character, trying to sell the fight, and trying to intimidate Dominic ... and he has succeeded ... Breazele is shaking ... Wilder knocks him out in 2 rounds!

Comment

Yes, it’s different because Tyson was more of a criminal. It still doesn’t excuse his actions, but what I’m saying is it’s starting to feel like Wilder is trying too hard to be a bad man, which as far as I know, he’s not. He should just go out there and do his talking in the ring. Be more like Klitschkos or Mayweather, or Canelo, as far as I know they mostly did their talkings in the ring.
                    T.B.E. talked that shet in & out the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba K View Post
                      Likewise...I'm more concerned with the guy who is silently looking at me cold, hard & menacing than I am with a guy jumping around all excited, screaming about "killing me" like a clown.
                      They all the same to me. Its just that people are different.
                      Last edited by j.razor; 05-16-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X