Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's "Kill" Talk To Be Reviewed at Hearing, Says WBC Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    "I wish one of you guys had kids so I could kick them in the Fuking head or something, or stomp on their testicles so you can feel my pain"

Mike Tyson
    BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Why don't you make another thread about it
      Because I'm too busy shagging yer ma

Comment

• People who gets hit in the head on regular basis normally says stupid things. Wilder gets hit in the head often.

Comment

• Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
          Eddie did nothing you tit. All we want is for fights to be made, which is what Hearn tries to do.
          You nationalist/ Wilder twats are out of synch with the sport. Wilder's ducking, and his disgusting comments, and his racism - make him a s**thouse and we know with the WBC conspiring with Haymon theres zero chance he'll fight or be made to fight Joshua - which is what all real boxing enthusiasts should want.
          So....that's why people want him stripped. He's a ducker who is a disservice to the sport.
          So in a nutshell, you just want him stripped because you don’t like him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post

I can imagine these people waking up in the middle of the night screaming his name
            In cold sweat.....and soggy unmentionables

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
              Can't beat him, so you gotta rob him. Typical
              Same thing they did to Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                this!!!!!!!! I literally see a poster on here complaining who wished death on stevenson
                Yep......GAME, SET, and MATCH!

Comment

• Wilder is a disgrace, a very bad role model and a bum, he ain’t no champion but a chump, people world over are disgusted with his comment on wishing to add a body to his record...how can one wish and hopefully deliberately want to kill a man with family and kids yet on same breath talk crap about love??? Even if he did it to sell this useless fight he just went over board...he should learn from AJ, who is continents ahead of him in terms on been a champ with class...AJ in USA is making more waves, selling out in his fight first in US than an American chump...

Wilder should not take the Tyson route, we all know what happened when Tyson started talking shlt, chat shlt get banged!!!

Comment

• This ignorant dolt does the sport itself ZERO good with his stupid comments. He needs to just go away, sooner the better. And I do hope after he's defeated he decides to retire. We don't need loud stupid people in this sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Well sir when I moved to the USA from the uk one of the first things I did was join the US Army. Spent an entire career in the Army and then served in the Guard after that. I have my disability from multiple tours. I can tell you that I was trained to destroy the enemy in close combat by fire and maneuver on today’s modern battlefield....and sir, I looked forward to killing the enemy. In fact the Mohammedans of the Fedayeen, 1920s Revolutionary Brigade, Fedayeen Saddam, AQI, al-Nusrah, etc etc were a joy to put down. I took particular pleasure in seeing that fatal t come apart via the m21, m24, or the M4/m16 acog. But then again, there are certain mos’ and units that are more aggressive than others I suppose. My only regret is getting older and not being able to do it forever. Always plenty of people in the world worth killing
                      Ive done 12 years in the British military(light dragoons), and ive spent 6 years doing PMC...ive worked along side Americans , South Africans, Australians, Dutch, Germans, French and many forces local to where ive been contracted...Ive worked along side personnel that have fought in Iraq, Afganistan, the former Republic of Yugolavia, N Ireland, DRC...not one person have i heard mutter such utter crap...infact most who i spent time with had nothing but horror stories accompanied with tears. I dont care if your telling the truth or not...your a fruit basket...dont bother responding.

Comment

Working...
                      X