Gervonta Davis vs Ricardo Nunez on 7/27 at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Exsctly why I WONT be going to that **** lol
    I'm getting a lil too old for the club but wouldn't mind going to that one. And boxing always bring out the best women.

Comment

Crap fight if true. I'd take Gamboa over this guy. Drop this stupid trinket and fight Fortuna at 135. That'd be more impressive. Not impressed with fighting no hopers in your hometown. Shit fight!

Comment

Who are the other belt holders at 130?
        Farmer, Berchelt, Davis and who else??
        The construction dude who beat the big Rican kid?

Comment

No interest in this fight outside of seeing Tank fight again cuz he's a fun cat to watch fight, but dig he's getting a homecoming fight to showcase himself.

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          Who are the other belt holders at 130?
          Farmer, Berchelt, Davis and who else??
          The construction dude who beat the big Rican kid?
          Yep I believe so. And the construction dude & the PR kid are rematching in a month iirc.

Or in otherwords I'd bet against Tank unifying next just cuz of how everyone is spread out. Farmer is more likely to find himself in a unification fight this year then Tank since he's got another title holder on DAZN with him.

Comment

I’m
            In there !!! Hurd fight was lit hoping this one is too ! BRING MORE EVENTS TOO THE DMV!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              No interest in this fight outside of seeing Tank fight again cuz he's a fun cat to watch fight, but dig he's getting a homecoming fight to showcase himself.

Yep I believe so. And the construction dude & the PR kid are rematching in a month iirc.

Or in otherwords I'd bet against Tank unifying next just cuz of how everyone is spread out. Farmer is more likely to find himself in a unification fight this year then Tank since he's got another title holder on DAZN with him.
              Yeah that's what I was trying to figure out, who the fk could he possibly fight in a unifacation. Berchelt is gonna go up and fight Lomachenko at some point so they wont mix it up with Davis. Pretty sure the others fight on DAZN or ESPN? I'm guessing they hope Cancio or whatever dudes name is wins again and then they offer him good money for a PBC fight even though it wouldn't be a unifacation because he holds the same organization belt I think as Davis.

Ah, fk boxing, I can't keep up

Comment

He should just fight Russel jr next. They are both fighting in the next few months and Gary been calling him out lately. About time Tank takes a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  He should just fight Russel jr next. They are both fighting in the next few months and Gary been calling him out lately. About time Tank takes a real fight.
                  The bold: This would be a big upgrade. Not trying to see him KO no Nunez can. Step up Gervonta. This is not cool.

I was against Russell and Gamboa initially. Now give me either before this BS, please.

Comment

**** fight
                    So whatever happened to mares? Is he retired or what?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      Crap fight if true. I'd take Gamboa over this guy. Drop this stupid trinket and fight Fortuna at 135. That'd be more impressive. Not impressed with fighting no hopers in your hometown. Shit fight!
                      Yeah, he better than this

Comment

Working...
                      X