Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis vs Ricardo Nunez on 7/27 at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gervonta Davis vs Ricardo Nunez on 7/27 at Royal Farms Arena in Baltimore, MD

RoFo aint much, but I hope to be there

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
      RoFo aint much, but I hope to be there
      That arena is gonna be like the club that night. He bout to put on for the city. I wouldn't mind going to that one

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        That arena is gonna be like the club that night. He bout to put on for the city. I wouldn't mind going to that one
        Lol aint that the truth. You are gonna have an interesting mix in the crowd, it'll be fun. I'm fine with this if his 3rd fight this year is a unification or something more significant

Comment

"Hopes it is a title unification." Unlikely, unless they finally decide to play ball with Farmer and Hearn

Comment

It's about time. I knew that he would eventually show up. It always good to see Gervonta in action. He has fan friendly and crowd pleasing style.

Comment

Exsctly why I WONT be going to that **** lol

Comment

One thing about him is that he is a crowd pleasing fighter and that's for sure.

Comment

Let see if this kid can even draw 10,000 in his home state for all the **** he talks about other fighters.

Comment

Just move up to 135 already.

Comment

Working...
                    X