Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend like Tyson Fury didn't clearly beat Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury won clearly. People want to bring up the fact that he was almost KO'd like boxing isn't scored on a round by round basis. ****ing morons, but thats par for the course for Wilder fans.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Floyd Mayweather & Lennox Lewis also scored it for Fury. I suppose their a pair of casuals as well?
      Boring Floyd Mayweather like rapist Mike Tyson has been jealous that Deontay Wilder is the new and embraced American face of boxing -- their beef has been well publisied.

Lennox is a Brit, enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Boring Floyd Mayweather like rapist Mike Tyson has been jealous that Deontay Wilder is the new and embraced American face of boxing -- their beef has been well publisied.

Lennox is a Brit, enough said.
        You even scored the fight to Tyson, that's why you ran away for 6 months to avoid the embarrassment.

Comment

i can see why some say fury won. but looking at the fight with no audio fury didn't land much but was very slick and wilder looked sloppy as hell. a lot of the rounds were very close imo, this was no dominating clear victory for fury but you can say he won a close fight I'm just being honest. and I think fury beat the count I don't see this long count some fans are screaming about

Comment

If you take away the 2 knock downs then fury clearly won BUT the fight was close early & there were 2 knock downs.

Comment

Just because you prance around the ring and throw weak jabs doesn't mean u win the fight. In terms of punches landed it was quite close, lots of Fury's punches were blocked as were Wilders but he put Fury on the floor, twice.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                Why is that? Fury clearly won that fight, only a moron could think otherwise. Seems lately there are a lot more people changing their opinion to it being a close fight. Is there an agenda behind it?
                So you ask " why do people think Wilder beat Fury " and add " only a moron could think otherwise " . You obviously just want people who agree with your stance that Fury clearly won to post in this thread .
                Hard for people who believe Wilder won to post on here when you start off by calling them Morons .
                Hence ... Another Wilder hate thread .

You guys have fun .

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
                  So you ask " why do people think Wilder beat Fury " and add " only a moron could think otherwise " . You obviously just want people who agree with your stance that Fury clearly won to post in this thread .
                  Hard for people who believe Wilder won to post on here when you start off by calling them Morons .
                  Hence ... Another Wilder hate thread .

You guys have fun .
                  The only people who say that Wilder didn't get schooled are people with an agenda. It is that simple. This isn't a subjective thing. Fury gave Wilder a boxing lesson for 10 and a half rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    8-4 Fury minus two pts.

114-112
                    Your math is flawed.

Wilder won two rounds - the knockdown rounds - which is four effective points.

That gives Fury eight effective rounds and Wilder four effective rounds.

116-112.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                      how does a guy get clearly beaten by fury and then turn around the next day and have his value increase 3x to fight AJ?

explain that using logic...when have you ever seen that happen?

you guys swear he ducked the AJ offer....yet how does one get "embarrassed" by fury and then have his market value increase?

are you going to tell me its because he has the wbc belt alone?!?!?! you would say that! I bet that's what youll say!!

the wbc belt was worth 12-15 million mere months earlier!!!
                      DAZN throwing crazy money around made a huge difference. Golovkin is making $10m for fighting whatshisface for crying out loud.

It's a combination of crazy new money, the belt and Wilder being a marketable opponent. Pacquaio made more money AFTER getting schooled by Marquez then slept by him than he was offered previously. Did Pacquaio in fact win the fight he got KO'd?

Comment

Working...
                      X