Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people pretend like Tyson Fury didn't clearly beat Deontay Wilder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do people pretend like Tyson Fury didn't clearly beat Deontay Wilder?

Why is that? Fury clearly won that fight, only a moron could think otherwise. Seems lately there are a lot more people changing their opinion to it being a close fight. Is there an agenda behind it?

8-4 Fury minus two pts.

114-112

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      8-4 Fury minus two pts.

114-112
      How would you have scored the knockdown rounds, without the automatic 10-8s? Who did the better work in those rounds, bar the knockdowns?

Comment

Why? Because he was nearly KTFOd.

Comment

Everyone knows Fury won, I've just googled some random polls, i found this one on GameFAQ.

Anyone who thinks that Wilder won, or was a draw, please find me a public poll that backs you up.

Comment

I think the heavy knockdown in the last round made it easier to rewrite history. People can now pretend that fury was hanging on for dear life despite finishing that round stringer.

Comment

He got knocked on his ass twice by a man he outweighed by 40 pounds, then he ran from the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                He got knocked on his ass twice by a man he outweighed by 40 pounds, then he ran from the rematch.
                Who won the fight though

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  How would you have scored the knockdown rounds, without the automatic 10-8s? Who did the better work in those rounds, bar the knockdowns?
                  Fury but not enough to make them 10-9 for me. The fighter that gets dropped would really need to dominate the rest of the way to get it back to 10-9. Wilder still out landed Fury 2:1 in those rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    Who won the fight though
                    Last I checked it was scored a draw

Comment

Working...
                    X