Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did B-Hop get banned from Twitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did B-Hop get banned from Twitter?

Why did B-Hop get banned from Twitter?

I saw some fans talking about B-Hop getting banned from either Twitter or IG over the weekend?

What did he do?

He posted a picture of Oscar and a tranny having sex in a car.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
      He posted a picture of Oscar and a tranny having sex in a car.
      u serious? LOL can't be he still GB partner.

Comment

He's probably a far right extremist

Comment

Twitter has a lot of weak azz people running it and on it. I got my account suspended when I went after that B.itch Brendan Shaub and was exposing him on there bc he complained about bullying ( Mr. wannabe MMA guy ) I wouldn't mind running into that guy either ,another one! Probably would call the police if you gave him a dirty look too ...lol

Don't know what Hopkins did but probably offended someone ,or someones? Its so stupid anyway, that's what a block option is for ,many softies on here know that all to well. lol
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-14-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Twitter has a lot of weak azz people running it and on it. I got my account suspended when I went after that B.itch Brendan Shaub and was exposing him on there bc he complained about bullying ( Mr. wannabe MMA guy ) I wouldn't mind running into that guy either ,another one!
            Running into him and doing what? Getting beat up? I don't think any other result is realistic Vs a pro fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Running into him and doing what? Getting beat up? I don't think any other result is realistic Vs a pro fighter
              Roy jones begs to differ

Comment

Ten years ago he said "I'll never let a White boy beat me!" Apparently he's been banned retrospectively.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  Juggs has MMA experienced and boxing. Doesn't seem the type to piss off ? But IDK? That guy in his sig is said to be a Muay Thai champion! Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                    Roy jones begs to differ
                    Not sure what you mean. Roy lose a street fight recently?

Comment

Working...
                    X