No announcement yet.

Why did B-Hop get banned from Twitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Ten years ago he said "I'll never let a White boy beat me!" Apparently he's been banned retrospectively.
    When did he say this ? Too funny .

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Not sure what you mean. Roy lose a street fight recently?
      No but he fought a fan. It was a while ago. I think the dude was some mma amateur or something

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        When did he say this ? Too funny .

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          He posted a picture of Oscar and a tranny having sex in a car.
          Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post

Comment

Running into him and doing what? Getting beat up? I don't think any other result is realistic Vs a pro fighter
              juggernutter666 has made all sorts of wild claims of beating famous people up, including referee Arthur Mercante Jr

Comment

Running into him and doing what? Getting beat up? I don't think any other result is realistic Vs a pro fighter
                Yeah but Juggs' whole body is an engine

I got him by vicious KO

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Juggs has MMA experienced and boxing. Doesn't seem the type to piss off ? But IDK? That guy in his sig is said to be a Muay Thai champion! Ha
                  That guy is a WORLD class fighter and former Thai champion whos only real loss was to Phil Nurse ( look him up ) 36 - 3 and boxed at lighter weights.

The only thing that seperates us is he kicks and I punch harder and know grappling more then he does. lol . Just ask this poster if you have doubts on this as hes more knowledgeable then I am ( and ive bben in martial arts over 20 years) all around with other styles. billeau2

A lot of keyboard mofos on here I can tell you that. These guys have no idea what I could do to a softy like Shaub...lol

Comment

Much more then you could possibly know .boy!

shaub not long ago was shaking in his boots backstage when little Nate Diaz challenged him to throw down and nearly shat himself ,yet im suppose to quiver? GTFO...lol See above.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                      Why did B-Hop get banned from Twitter?

I saw some fans talking about B-Hop getting banned from either Twitter or IG over the weekend?

What did he do?
                      - -Too many low blows, hitting on the break, holding, head butts, and squalin' to the ref while screaming how he ain't gonna lose to no white boys.

Musta been a juicy ripe peach in the pen.

Comment

Working...
                      X