Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan is the fastest boxer of all time! Prove me wrong!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment boxing has a title for this shlt, I'll give Con credit.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      a prime manny pacman was faster
      Ray Leonard, Meldrick Taylor, Ali, Many others too numerous to mention.

The other thing about Khan is his handspeed is fast but his feet aren't. His footwork and balance are atrocious which is one reason his speed is all for show.

Real speed means fast feet and hands, allied to good balance and leverage so your shots have that nasty sting in them. Khan's punches are just arm punches that wouldn't break an egg.

Comment

Please Selena Barrios has faster hands and a better resume too and a way technique.

Comment

Glass jaw we’ll all he will be remembered by buddy

Comment

https://youtu.be/qKPDeMXiJHc

:/

And did it on balance. He could also close the distance faster and roll before the other guy even realizes the lead is in his face.

https://youtu.be/UlUGUnKHh-g

The sequence where he finished Pazienza was a true display of speed, accuracy and power. Khan couldnt get power in his. Even Oscar De la hoya who had underrated speed and people forget about it could demonstrate speed like khan when he wanted fo.
            Last edited by NearHypnos; 05-13-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Hector Camacho

Comment

Roy Jones 7 left hooks and the KO of Kelly with both hands behind his back was pretty sick. Khan was fast but he fought very amateurish.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

I challenge you to find me FOOTAGE of any instant where another boxer is faster than this you have to post a link, and dont bother giving the usual names we all know pacman roy jones jr and others are fast.

I bet you cant find an instance where anyone punches faster than Khan does there though!

(certainly hes not consistently the fastest but at peak moments he is the fastest of all time)
                  BS. Khan has fast hands as do many others. He is certainly not the fastest and I am not chasing videos to prove it. Khan just got KOed by a guy with faster more accurate hands and his name is Crawford. Khan just isn't very good. He was much better many years ago when Roach trained him. Khan has not defeated a top 10 world rated boxer in the 7 years since leaving Roach. Khan is fast but not that fast and he can't fight much anymore and loses to all top boxers now.

Comment

Sloppy arm punches. Terrible form and no power. Many boxers throw faster much more correct punches. Sorry but your hero Khan ain't much. Cherry pick Vargas knocked him down and Crawford toyed with him, won every round with ease and slaughtered him.

Comment

all with his chin hanging in the air, hands dropping after every punch and him leaning in front of his own feet...

Comment

Working...
                      X