Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon Will Make WILLIAMS vs LARA necks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williams is the more appropriate leader of the pack.
    He deserves it and should stay undefeated after one loss as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I hope not. That will be disastrous for Jarrett Hurd. He's a big kid who has obviously outgrown the division.

It's time for him to move up in weight to 160lbs now. He is harming his body each and every time he attempts to fit his large frame into 154lbs.

In addition, after the punishment he absorbed in this fight, J-Rock just might stop him the next time. He will be too weak.
      Completely agree, but if he decides to stay at 154 it will be the re match, probably not the right decision, but it would be hard to leave the division after that loss

Comment

Not happening, rematch with Hurd will happen!

Hurd got caught slipping and got whooped for it and now he knows what he’s up against, he’ll want to avenge his loss!

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          I'd like to see Jrock fight the winner of Charlo vs Harrison. I'd also like to see Hurd either taking an easy fight next at 154 where he can show he can still make the weight and win in a good fashion or just move up to 160 lbs and fight Jacobs. Lara would be option 2 for Jrock if he can't get the winner of Charlo vs Harrison.
          I'm with you on that one, cuz.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
            $5 bucks this is on radar.
            Better fight than anything DAZN has thrown out at 154

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Better fight than anything DAZN has thrown out at 154
              Lol. Your hom@sexual tendencies since birth doesn’t realize that Lara vs Williams is a good fight, and as usual from the LDBC peanut brain, hates on DAZN. These guys are so easy to break apart.

bigjavi973
              Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 05-16-2019, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary_canary View Post
                Completely agree, but if he decides to stay at 154 it will be the re match, probably not the right decision, but it would be hard to leave the division after that loss
                It's so true and sad at the same time. As I said before it's a double edge sword.

The problem is he is having trouble cutting weight and the longer it takes the rematch to happen the more the likelihood of his weight fluctuating; Then he will have to cut up to 40 lbs again.

In addition, if he rushes the rematch then chances are he just might get stopped because I don't believe it's giving his body enough time to properly heal and recover from the beating he took in that bout at the hands of J-Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Lol. Your hom@sexual tendencies since birth doesn’t realize that Lara vs Williams is a good fight, and as usual from the LDBC peanut brain, hates on DAZN. These guys are so easy to break apart.

bigjavi973
                  What did you think of the fight between Jarret Hurd and Julian J-Rock Williams?

Comment

would be a tough fight for Williams if lara keeps him on the outside, and tough for lara if Williams makes it an inside fight, should be good if it happens

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      What did you think of the fight between Jarret Hurd and Julian J-Rock Williams?
                      It was a very entertaining fight! A great PBC matchup, but I’m not going to go out of my way and say “don’t buy anything related to PBC and DAZN is the best.”

It’s only good to expose DAZN hatin phaggots cause deys hate Hearn up in dis hoe!

Comment

Working...
                      X