Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael Scored The Fight 114-113 In Favor Of Hurd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how the guy has that job TBH. He knows **** all about boxing, doesn't have a fan friendly personality and is very biased. Anyone could do what he does, literally anyone.

Comment

if im not mistaken

he also had berto beatin Ortiz in Berto Ortiz 1

Comment

The problem is that he has a lot sheep following him and relying on his scorecards. That's why we get a lot of "robberies" in boxing today.

Comment

I’ve always been confused how this guy got in the position he’s in

Comment

Dan Rafael is a ****ing crank, if that hasn't been made clear by now it should be obvious after his scoring of this fight.

Comment

Wow, that's a pretty bad card.. that means he gave Hurd 7 rounds? Really? Dude got his ass whooped all night long.

Comment

It is difficult to score a fight with BBQ sauce all over your device. Too slippery to type.

Comment

I wonder if we'll all shed a tear for Fat Dan when diabetes claims his life like we did today for Harold.

Comment

I will always love AB for this

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                      I’ve always been confused how this guy got in the position he’s in
                      problem is its next to impossible to move him off his position now that hes settled in...

Comment

Working...
                      X