Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julian Williams Drops, Shocks Jarrett Hurd For Unified Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was not a close fight. Williams whopped his ass... I need to see a rematch. Hurd slept on Williams and I'm very happy for Williams.

Comment

• 115-112 JRock...................

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
        There's no way this was close. They gotta stop saying it was close. Sure, Hurd landed some, but all the hard shots were landed by Williams. This was a 10-2 or a 9-3 type of performance.
        Agreed...Williams beat the snot out of Hurd

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          Thats a nice bit of redemption for Williams. People will say Hurd looked off but that was a result of Williams. If Jermell somehow gets by Harrison I bet J-Rock goes right after him.
          The whole plan was winner vs winner. Obviously the hope was Hurd vs Charlo but if we get JRock vs Harrison? That's fine by me. All great fights.

115-112 or 116-111 JRock seem fair to me. Don't rob him please.

Comment

• It was kind of easy to score, JRock landed the meaningful shots every round and NEW!!!!

10-2

Comment

• J Rock got this.

Comment

• Looks like BoxingScene scored it for Williams...they better not rob him.

Comment

• It's like 9-3 for J Rock plus the kd

Comment

• Much respect to breadman on the overcoming adversity with jrock.💪👏👏

Comment

• Williams landed more punches and by far the better punches... and got a KD

Comment

Working...
                      X