Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When DAZN Ireland launches, how many Canelo streams you finks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When DAZN Ireland launches, how many Canelo streams you finks?

War dazn. War mexico.

Bruh ima just support your channel infact if dazn gets 1 mil views for a show I’ll put Jacobs giving him the work in my avi.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Bruh ima just support your channel infact if dazn gets 1 mil views for a show I’ll put Jacobs giving him the work in my avi.
      bruh, DAZN Wakanda gonna give Canelo and Joshua 50 million live streams cause we talkin warrior city up in dis hoe!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        War dazn. War mexico.
        Just wondering whether they will enter the UK market?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
          I don't think they will until the Premier League rights come up for renewal, at which point they'll likely try a combined bid with Sky.

Comment

the Republic of Ireland love Canelo and are finding hedge fund sources like Waddell & Reed

Comment

Why would the enter the market totally pointless they give all their fights to SKY so would be pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Why would the enter the market totally pointless they give all their fights to SKY so would be pointless.
                And that cant change? I dont get your point.

I dont have a clue if they are trying to get into the uk market, but they can just stop selling dazn cards to sky.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                  And that cant change? I dont get your point.

I dont have a clue if they are trying to get into the uk market, but they can just stop selling dazn cards to sky.
                  The price we pay for PPV is very low compared to other countries that gets mugged off with high prices. So I doubt they would succeed here unless they win the rights to the premiership as well.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                    It seems like they don't really compete on big ticket local sports yet? Boxing is niche, and then they get rights to overseas sports such showing NFL in Canada, Premier League in Germany etc.

My sense is that wouldn't work as well in the UK. We love our sports, but don't tend to get into overseas sports. I'd never watched a basketball game until I emigrated to Australia.

I'm sure I read DAZN said the UK market was too competitive to go into.

Comment

Working...
                    X