Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would've Fought Miller On PEDs; He Can't Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont want to say that boxing = MMA but in MMA there is along history of guys saying comments similar to this that turned out to be drug cheats later on.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Huh! What are you saying ? So let him box now and ban him if he is caught again??
      Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      They would still end up fighting, thats boxing for you. It's all business and after everything has settle down Miller would still get a chance to fight, he is american, new yorker, undefeated and a trashtalker.
      Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Why would Joshua even bring this up after being so fughin vocal about Miller getting popped
      Why the comfortable silence and now this chit
      Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
      If this is the case then no need to pay for VADA testing.
      Originally posted by Willowthewisp View Post
      Yes let's go ahead and award cheaters in a combat sport a massive payday, surely that will slow down the cheating...

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Why would Joshua even bring this up after being so fughin vocal about Miller getting popped
        Why the comfortable silence and now this chit
        The coast is clear, A.J runs his mouth when the threat has passed.

Comment

"i would have still fought miller...but im not fighting him cause ya know the test thing even though i still would have fought him...btw i think the guy im fighting now is better and more dangerous...but you know me im always looking to make the best fights im AJ the champ....but check it the guy im fighting instead of miller is actually better than miller...trust me on that"

Comment

Working...
          X