Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I Would've Fought Miller On PEDs; He Can't Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would Joshua even bring this up after being so fughin vocal about Miller getting popped
    Why the comfortable silence and now this chit

Comment

This shows you that not everyone is a pathetic coward like Beyonce Wildher.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
        Yeah right. AJ is talking tough all the sudden? Why does AJ pay “extra” for his opponents testing than?
        Thats a stupid question that I will let you mull over the answer. Take your fingers out of your arse and think logically for a change og f#ucking triple og

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Thats a stupid question that I will let you mull over the answer. Take your fingers out of your arse and think logically for a change og f#ucking triple og
          I'll take my fingers out my 'arse' after you take AJs d1ck out of your a$$

Comment

Retain your calm nature

Stop the dance, keep to your calmness, Miller will always be a cheat just to be on top,get ready for every opponent put in your face per a time..

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
              I'll take my fingers out my 'arse' after you take AJs d1ck out of your a$$
              So you actually accept you keep your fingers up your arse you freak!! At least post without staying on your knees. You an Og in the amount of ball bags you can keep in your mouth at one time

Comment

If this is the case then no need to pay for VADA testing.

Comment

Nevermind...

Comment

Yes josh is brave and would risk his health to fight guys on PEDS. He just gets them to take the test because if he were to lose at least it would be a loss to a PED enhanced version so would in the eyes of people still be unbeaten even if boxrec says its a loss.
                    Similar to wind assisted times in the 100 metre sprint where world record wouldn't count if it was wind assisted.

Comment

Yes let's go ahead and award cheaters in a combat sport a massive payday, surely that will slow down the cheating...

Comment

Working...
                      X