Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC/Haymon at it again: Browne fights shot Pascale instead Bivol/Gvozdyk for a title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...didn't he just fight Badou Jack?

I'm not even a Marcus Browne fan, still thought Hot Rod beat him but most people picked Jack to beat him. Not only that but those fights have to actually be ORDERED which is likely next

I thought this Thread was going to say he turned down a shot at one of them down are something and that is not even the case

This forum is full of just some of the most MISERABLE PEOPLE!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      ...didn't he just fight Badou Jack?

I'm not even a Marcus Browne fan, still thought Hot Rod beat him but most people picked Jack to beat him. Not only that but those fights have to actually be ORDERED which is likely next

I thought this Thread was going to say he turned down a shot at one of them down are something and that is not even the case

This forum is full of just some of the most MISERABLE PEOPLE!
      Good post.

The best thing Bivol and Gvozdyk can do for now is stay busy themselves.....

Comment

Bivol should try to get a stay busy fight with Fornling. Beats nothing......

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          It’s a trash fight just like Bivol last 3 opponents
          Sullivan barrera isn’t trash. He would probably best Badou jack

Comment

The excuses for why Browne can't fight any of the champs is hilarious.

Then they just start attacking who Bivol and Gvozdyk fight like that has any meaning. They both want to fight Browne. Browne supposedly wanted to fight either. But he isn't.

Mad.

Comment

Working...
            X