Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Showtime, Fox, or ESPN+ have PPV replays?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    There's no need to get personal here. We are all adults. We can disagree without being acrimoniously disagreeable. Ok, now show me the replay of the Brandon Rios vs Humberto Soto bout or the Brandon Rios vs Ramón Álvarez bout. You can't because it's not there.
    You were saying? Now SHUT THE PHUK up liar

Last edited by bigdunny1; 05-08-2019, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post

LOL, now show me Brandon Rios vs Humberto Soto?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        DAZN's quality is just fine. May buffer here and there watching it live, but the replays shouldn't have many problems.
        Exactly. So what’s the advantage of watching it on DAZN compared to YouTube

Comment

LOL, I still see that you are doing your research for the Brandon Rios vs Humberto fight. Take your time. I am waiting.

Comment

LOL, now show me Brandon Rios vs Humberto Soto?
            Listen bytch I'm not playing this game You said the fights expire after 1 month you lied I proved it then you said this fight isn't there doubling down on stupid I proved you lied again. If you can't figure out how to navigate a app and find fights that's your problem. Point is the fights are ondemand not expired. Some people just can't just say I was wrong for phuk sake

Comment

LOL, I still see that you are doing your research for the Brandon Rios vs Humberto fight. Take your time. I am waiting.
              Nope I moved on already lol I don't have time to keep going to my tv and taking screen shots as you keep moving the goal post to avoid admitting you were Wrong. The fights are there.

Comment

Listen bytch I'm not playing this game You said the fights expire after 1 month you lied I proved it then you said this fight isn't there doubling down on stupid I proved you lied again. If you can't figure out how to navigate a app and find fights that's your problem. Point is the fights are ondemand not expired. Some people just can't just say I was wrong for phuk sake
                I admitted that I was wrong too. That's more than you can ever admit. It's just like I thought. If I lied that the fights expire after one month then prove it. Where is the Humberto Soto vs Brandon Rios fight you promised to produce? You can't find it because it doesn't exist. So who is the liar now?

Comment

Nope I moved on already lol I don't have time to keep going to my tv and taking screen shots as you keep moving the goal post to avoid admitting you were Wrong. The fights are there.
                  I didn't move the goal posts. You called me a liar and I requested you to prove it.

You can preserve yourself a little credibility if only you can admit that you were wrong. It's a fact, that DAZN does not preserve every single bout that is streamed over their platform; Especially the under card bouts.

I've been a subscriber for over eight months. I subscribed in 2018 when the platform first launched in the U.S. While the rest of your were bitching about the new platform. So I have a pretty good understanding of how it works.
                  Last edited by champion4ever; 05-08-2019, 07:12 PM.

Comment

DAZN is pretty legit but so far I’ve been strategic with when I subscribe after they raised the price.

I subscribed on March 30th for Garcia vs. Lopez (mainly for Joet Gonzalez and Antonio Orozco). Within that 30 days I also got to see Munguia vs. Hogan plus Diego De La Hoya (that card sucked) on April 13th, Estrada vs. Rungvisai II, Roman vs. Doheny and Vargas vs. Soto on April 26th, Prograis vs. Relikh and Donaire vs. Young on April 27th. Plus I watched the Bellator card on April 27th for Gaston Bolanos. Then I canceled my subscription. That’s not bad for $20.

Resubscribed on May 3rd. Got Canelo vs. Jacobs and Ortiz vs. Herrera on May 4th. Taylor vs. Baranchyk and Inoue vs. Rodriguez are on May 18th. The Usyk vs. Takam fight on May 25th is scrapped (they might go on with the card though) so you lose a bit of value there, and Joshua vs. Ruiz on June 1st. That’s not bad for $20 either. I’m canceling on June 2nd though.

DAZN doesn’t seem to have much scheduled after that so I’m gonna see what they offer before I resubscribe. So far June is a pass for me. Don’t care to see Borat on June 8th, I wanna see Cancio vs. Machado II but that fight alone isn’t worth $20, and I don’t care to watch Andrade in late June.

Comment

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
                      DAZN is pretty legit but so far I’ve been strategic with when I subscribe after they raised the price.

I subscribed on March 30th for Garcia vs. Lopez (mainly for Joet Gonzalez and Antonio Orozco). Within that 30 days I also got to see Munguia vs. Hogan plus Diego De La Hoya (that card sucked) on April 13th, Estrada vs. Rungvisai II, Roman vs. Doheny and Vargas vs. Soto on April 26th, Prograis vs. Relikh and Donaire vs. Young on April 27th. Plus I watched the Bellator card on April 27th for Gaston Bolanos. Then I canceled my subscription. That’s not bad for $20.

Resubscribed on May 3rd. Got Canelo vs. Jacobs and Ortiz vs. Herrera on May 4th. Taylor vs. Baranchyk and Inoue vs. Rodriguez are on May 18th. The Usyk vs. Takam fight on May 25th is scrapped (they might go on with the card though) so you lose a bit of value there, and Joshua vs. Ruiz on June 1st. That’s not bad for $20 either. I’m canceling on June 2nd though.

DAZN doesn’t seem to have much scheduled after that so I’m gonna see what they offer before I resubscribe. So far June is a pass for me. Don’t care to see Borat on June 8th, I wanna see Cancio vs. Machado II but that fight alone isn’t worth $20, and I don’t care to watch Andrade in late June.
                      Exactly. Correcto mundo, and that’s why DAZN’s flexibility is appreciated by sports fans. There are fans that like both MMA and Boxing and perhaps other sports on DAZN, so they might see it as $40 for 2 months or just go for the full year.

Comment

Working...
                      X