Spence-Porter 8/3 on FOX?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    Like Mikey?

I just don’t see. Porter will bill rush and grapple and hold and stink up the place. He will lose but won’t get ko’d
    He thinks he's a boxer now. Truthfully he's just more restrained with his same old sloppy style.

Comment

Agree with everyone: Great fight + on free TV!

Comment

The way boxing should be. Unification live on free TV.

Comment

great news

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            I can understand why you feel that way because Porter's last fight was very disappointing. Many felt he lost.
            I have no interest in fights with results that are pretty much pre determined.

I see nothing in Porter’s game that can trouble Spence.

Just waiting for Crawford fight

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Porter comes with that football style or continues to try to be a boxer. Likely will have to mix it in, but on the outside Spence likely just out boxes him.

Random, but put Lubin on the UC against a decent test.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                I have no interest in fights with results that are pretty much pre determined.

I see nothing in Porter’s game that can trouble Spence.

Just waiting for Crawford fight
                I agree. Spence would be the heavy favorite going into this fight. He should win and would become one step closer in unifying all of the PBC welterweight titles; The IBF, WBC and lastly the WBA.

Comment

Only on this forum will fans complain about a big unification bout being on Free TV

I think this is a great move putting it on Fox and if he wins then the winner of Thurman vs Pacquiao will be back on PPV at Cowboys Stadium December or early 2020 I'm assuming

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    He thinks he's a boxer now. Truthfully he's just more restrained with his same old sloppy style.
                    Thsts why I think he makes it through 12 rounds. He has a great chin and he will nullify a lot of Spence’s and his own offense as usual for him.

Comment

I like Porter but he's too small and he just got bullied in his last fight, which was a debatable. Should've fought Danny.

I'll be rooting for Porter though.

Comment

Working...
                      X