Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev-Kalajdzic Triple: 480K Viewers Live, 126K For Replay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    Stevenson/Gvozdyk took place before the Wilder/Fury PPV. SHO wouldn't try to screw their own PPV lol.

It's not that promoters/advisors are trying to sabotage their competitors, it's just that they have too many dates to fill. DAZN has like 20 US dates, SHO has like 12 dates, FOX has like 10 dates, FS1 has 12 dates, ESPN has like 30 dates....So what are they going to do? You will unfortunately be seeing a plenty of counter programming going on.
    exactly. There is so much boxing now. DAZN actually has more dates than that. Eddie has 16 and gbp has 12 plus GGG has 2 for himself and 2 for his promotional company.

Then you have all the international cards espn+ and DAZN has. About every week we have overlap

Comment

Pretty good considering they would've had no viewers if they should just had a filler show on. It was a great card tbh. Ancajas and Beterbiev showed out.

Comment

I bet it did more views than the deadzone did that night

Comment

I don't want Beterbiev or Gvozdyk or Bivol fighting anyone but Americans...until the entire stable of American divas is cleaned out, preferably knocked out.

How good is Beterbiev? He would have trouble on the outside vs. Bivol or Gvozdyk. If he can survive long enough to tire them , and then get his inside game going ....it might go well for him.

Buy I want to see Beterbiev clean house first with Badou Jack, Marcus Browne, and others.
          No Kovalev, no Bivol, no Gvozdyk until the American divas are trounced .

Comment

Working...
          X