Clear All

Nobody beats Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
      Nobody beats Mayweather
      Your right
      Nobody beats Floyd in their prime cause he’ll flat out not face them

Comment

**** no ! hated the man and his boring safety first boring fighting style.

Comment

Who misses Floyd?

His opponents.

Comment

Absolutely not. I still have hope that boxing heals from the damage that asshat caused. The good fights are slowly picking up again.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Absolutely not. I still have hope that boxing heals from the damage that asshat caused. The good fights are slowly picking up again.
              Really? 2019 has been one of the worst i can remember? like lomachenko vs crolla wtf? and its getting worse and we still have GGG vs Ham rolls, Fury vs schwarz, Joshua vs Ruiz to get through

its not getting better only person who has big fights the most is canelo

Comment

I don’t. Stay retired, Duckie.

Comment

Floyd said something years ago about Canelo that stuck with me. He's a "great competitor".
                  Canelo showed us against GGG last year and Jacob's Saturday night what stands him apart as one of the best. He has the mind of an elite competitor. He thinks fast and reacts.
                  That's what I miss about Floyd. He brought the best out of the guys he faced. It wasn't winning off rough housing. It was winning off meticulous chess moves. Floyd mastered the sport a long time ago and was able to make things interesting for himself and the fans to stay at the pinnacle of the sport for so long. The secret to beating Floyd or Canelo is to destroy their controlled environment. Maidana imo came close.

Comment

No I don't miss him. He never fought the strongest versions or didn't fight anyone he was underdog against so he's never proved anyone wrong.
                    He just fought people he was supposed to beat whether that's because they were smaller, not in prime with CW or past prime or not that good in first place.
                    He just wasted people's time and energy. Never just fought toughest opponent available
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 05-07-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                      Floyd said something years ago about Canelo that stuck with me. He's a "great competitor".
                      Canelo showed us against GGG last year and Jacob's Saturday night what stands him apart as one of the best. He has the mind of an elite competitor. He thinks fast and reacts.
                      That's what I miss about Floyd. He brought the best out of the guys he faced. It wasn't winning off rough housing. It was winning off meticulous chess moves. Floyd mastered the sport a long time ago and was able to make things interesting for himself and the fans to stay at the pinnacle of the sport for so long. The secret to beating Floyd or Canelo is to destroy their controlled environment. Maidana imo came close.

Very well put. Agree 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X