No announcement yet.

[IM MEXICAN] MY NAME IS PABLO and I SCORED the fight 115-113 FOR JACOBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
    Lol. I'm a limey and I think Canelo won by ko.
    I'm a plodding Pole and think Canelo won

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      F YOU AND YOUR THREAD how about that?? *throws a haymaker at your temple and knocks you the f out cold* Idiota
      F you and your sh@thole

Pisses on your Avocado's since that's all your sh@thole has to offer

Comment

Canelo won that fight

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I'm Donald Trump and I hereby invite everyone in your village to come and live in my tower, rent free, for life.
          You don't invite them....that's the thing

Comment

Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
            - -Hi Pablo, you any relation to Blablo the boxing expert?

Comment

Gracias, Pablo.

It's good to see an unbiased Native Mexican's real score of the fight.

Props to you and Marquez for calling it like you see it without fearing the backlash of your countrymen.

Comment

I'm a disabled transgender African Jew and I had the fight a draw tbh.

Comment

Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
                  No your name is Lil Bytch and you’ve told so many lies here that everyone here views you as the buffoon you obviously are. No one without an agenda (this leaves you out) has Jacobs winning. I realize you can’t suck GGGs nuts without claiming Jacobs won but it just ain’t so.

Comment

Id slap the f out of you with that same keyboard you talk that smack on, have you smiling with keys for teeth.. hoe punk psy ashole
                    Give it up Lil Bytch no one here thinks your any kind of tough guy. Jagoff

Comment

F YOU AND YOUR THREAD how about that?? *throws a haymaker at your temple and knocks you the f out cold* Idiota
                      Lil Bytch, more tough talk? Gotta believe you’re just not about nothing. Jagoff

Comment

Working...
                      X