[IM MEXICAN] MY NAME IS PABLO and I SCORED the fight 115-113 FOR JACOBS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    This dude's funny! First he was a Bruvva. Now he's a Mexican
    He claimed to be a brothat too? Only thing he is for sure is a clown. He's not even a good troll.

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      San Felipe? I've never heard that village, he is from El Salto
      I used to drive to San Felipe in Baja. Fantastic shrimp tacos by the sea, bliss after the likes of TJ and Rosarito.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
        Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
        You arent Mexican, you're a disgrace & a lame can kicking coqui!!!
        I'm gonna go to this, I'm Puerto Rican and this is just 1 hour away. Always been a fan of Juanma and his style, he fights with heart and I just like him.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          This dude's funny! First he was a Bruvva. Now he's a Mexican
          Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
          You arent Mexican, you're a disgrace & a lame can kicking coqui!!!
          Hold up a minute, we don't claim him nor want him. You guys can keep his sorry asz. Lol

Comment

Like Marquez did. I am from the same village as Canelo too Guajaladara and everybody here felt shock when we heard the decision. Similar to the Lara fight but more clear. Crazy how Gennady beat Jacobs better and knocked him down.
            GGG beat Jacobs by a slim margin (I was there).

Canelo beat Jacobs by a slightly larger margin.

GGG beat Canelo in a one sided fight the first go round and beat him by a slim margin in the rematch due to wonderful adjustments made by Canelo in the rematch.

******s on this forum can argue this all they want. Numbers don't lie.

Comment

Working...
            X