Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Put in perspective: Danny Jacobs got outboxed by a ONE-LEGGED fighter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put in perspective: Danny Jacobs got outboxed by a ONE-LEGGED fighter.

So we need to put that win into some perspective. At some point the skill level of Carnelo Alvarez has to be recognized, being able to move defensively like that on a bum knee against a top flight, prime opponent in Danny Jacobs.

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    So we need to put that win into some perspective. At some point the skill level of Carnelo Alvarez has to be recognized, being able to move defensively like that on a bum knee against a top flight, prime opponent in Danny Jacobs.
    The thing about us humans is, we usually have more will to express our thoughts on negative things as opposed to positive things, that’s why you’ll get many more people to try and contradict your point instead of agreeing to it. I for one, agree with you. Canelo is a special talent, and only getting better.

Comment

what's a carnelo?

Comment

Facts bro that makes his win even better also jacobs weighted 186 pounds that night canelo was fighting a cruserweight

Comment

To see a real "one-legged" fighter, watch Charlo vs Heiland. Compared to Heiland, Alvarez looked like Usain Bolt.

Comment

If he doesn't start cycling soon he is going to tear that muscle tendon completely off the bone.

Comment

I remember I was discussing Danny's boxing IQ with another poster. He said Danny was a dumb fighter and I said that Danny was just average...I'm starting to think he was right and that Danny is just dumb.

Comment

I don't remember seeing Alvarez hobble around. I just saw an elastic brace on his left knee.

Comment

Yesterday she was so slick posters were claiming her as black and today she’s a one-legged cripple.

Comment

the slurping is off the charts.

but lets play the game

Canelo couldn't hurt or KO a cancer survivor?? LAAMME.

Comment

Working...
                    X