Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: I Had 115-113 - Jacobs Beating Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
    I used to be a Marquez fan but with the way he would cry after every fight he lost, often not accepting that he was beat, just made him seem deluded and unlikable. He was a complete v@gina for declining the final fight with Pacquiao also...That would have been the most lucrative fight of his career by far, and yet the poosy refused it, in fear that Pac would have beat him again. Now Marquez is disrespecting Canelo like this, after Canelo basically schooled Jacobs. I dislike Juan's character, a lot!
    Marquez will always school Pac. He had Pac's head remote controlled to his right hand in all 4 fights. Nobody else but Juan can do that

Comment

Canelo won this one 8-4 and is now top one P4P!
      JMM has taken to much PEDs to win but can't be
      the best Mexican fighter!

Comment

Its well known JMM does not like Canelo one bit.

Comment

It was a close and boring fight. However, personally I scored it 7-5 for Canelo. There wasn't a lot of action in the fight.

It was essentially a jabbing contest. Neither guy put their punches together. A swing round here or there and then the fight could have easily been ruled a draw or gone either way.

The reason why I say this is because Canelo did not punish Jacobs, beat him up or kick his ass like he did GGG in their rematch. I was expecting that Canelo but his performance left me feeling a bit somewhat disappointed.

Comment

that’s racist!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              It was a close and boring fight. However, personally I scored it 7-5 for Canelo. There wasn't a lot of action in the fight.

It was essentially a jabbing contest. Neither guy put their punches together. A swing round here or there and then the fight could have easily been ruled a draw or gone either way.

The reason why I say this is because Canelo did not punish Jacobs, beat him up or kick his ass like he did GGG in their rematch. I was expecting that Canelo but his performance left me feeling a bit somewhat disappointed.
              Do you think your judgement for Canelo winning makes more sense than Marquez, or does Marquez get benefit of doubt because he fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
                Marquez will always school Pac. He had Pac's head remote controlled to his right hand in all 4 fights. Nobody else but Juan can do that
                With back acne for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Do you think your judgement for Canelo winning makes more sense than Marquez, or does Marquez get benefit of doubt because he fought?
                  No, we were both spectators. Neither one of us were in the ring fighting that night.

He saw it differently than me. I just thought that with all the switching back and forth from lefty to righty Jacobs held back more than he should; Especially in the early rounds.

I felt he should have initiated more exchanges between the two.

Comment

Even Jacobs own trainer disagrees with Marquez and didn't think Jacobs won the fight lol

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                      I had it 116-112 for Jacobs and Im Mexican.
                      Dude you are hilarious! I thought you said you were a Bruvva.

Comment

Working...
                      X