Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: I Had 115-113 - Jacobs Beating Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Thats because you are stu.pid

Canelo and Márquez are rivals, Márquez hates Canelo so bad since 9 years

Canelo said to him "if you think that i'm.fake,.lets go to fight"

And that was in national tv
    How sad is it that you just said Canelo is rivals with an over 40yr old boxer that never fought above 147?

It's fine that they may dislike each other but that doesn't equate to hating Mexicans. I will concede that could mean his scorecard was biased.

FTR, I had Canelo winning 7-5 or 8-4.

Comment

• I had it a draw... but Canelo has judges in his pocket so he gets an automatic win. Anyone who think he is P4P #1 is really delusional lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        I had it a draw... but Canelo has judges in his pocket so he gets an automatic win. Anyone who think he is P4P #1 is really delusional lol
        Thats.because you are a hater

And of fact, he is #1

Loma Lost against Salido and only fought with two good names

Best win of Crawford is a small Gamboa

Usyk fights in the worst división of boxing and his rivals are sh.it

Comment

• Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
          Canelo won this one 8-4 and is now top one P4P!
          JMM has taken to much PEDs to win but can't be
          the best Mexican fighter!
          Pretty ironic to mention PEDs lol dont you think?
          Canelo is no way near P4P, he is mister decision boxer, everytime he faces a solid champ he gets close decision win thanks to deep pockets of Fishnets. keep dreaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            Thats.because you are a hater

And of fact, he is #1

Loma Lost against Salido and only fought with two good names

Best win of Crawford is a small Gamboa

Usyk fights in the worst división of boxing and his rivals are sh.it
            Loma faced a brawler who intentionally gain weight and was hitting Loma in the balls more then to a body all night, and still one of the judges thought Loma won. Look how loma finishes his fights and look at Canelo, peds, paids judges, loaded gloves and in result.. decision,decision decision. He cant even be compared to Usyk or Loma you silly guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              "I had it 115-113. Canelo lost that fight. Khan's spirit got back up and dominated." - Marquez and Nacho

BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                Loma faced a brawler who intentionally gain weight and was hitting Loma in the balls more then to a body all night, and still one of the judges thought Loma won. Look how loma finishes his fights and look at Canelo, peds, paids judges, loaded gloves and in result.. decision,decision decision. He cant even be compared to Usyk or Loma you silly guy.
                Loma rivals are sh.it, thats the reason and Linares dropped him

Comment

• Same old story : Money and Greed wins every time but in a KO!

No one can get a decision over Canelo! The deck is stacked 😂😂😂

Any close fight or draw is an easy win for Red.

What did Mayweather say? Ah yes , EASY MONEY🤣🤣

Comment

• Well im a fan of boxing not BOXERS. Ive never been fond of how Canelo has succeeded In this sport BUT aside from the compubox numbers in favor or Canelo.
                    I thought Canelo easily out fought Jacobs for 8 rounds. The last 4 rounds Jacobs (I like Jacobs) FINALLY looked better and got back into the game. Problem ive always seen with Jacobs is hes a very slow starter. Hes slow footed, and not the fastest trigger but he has heart, power and a BIZARRE awkwardness thats very effective when the fight goes into the later rounds. He had his chance to KO a far SMALLER fighter. Props to Canelo. He took some hellacious shots and STILL fought back nose to nose.
                    He deserved to win MORE.

Comment

• I had a draw but a couple rds were swing rounds. No robbery or anything but he didnt dominate. It was a close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X